Saturday's League One reports

AFC Wimbledon 2-2 Fleetwood

Conor McLaughlin snatched a deserved point at the death for Fleetwood as they drew at AFC Wimbledon.

The visitors took an early lead through Cian Bolger, but the Dons battled back when Tom Elliott climbed off the bench at half-time to equalise and win a penalty, which Dean Parrett converted, before McLaughlin headed in Jack Sowerby's corner.

Bolger opened the scoring on 12 minutes when he powered home a corner for his first league goal of the season.

Fleetwood were dominant and the lead was almost doubled when Bobby Grant beat James Shea from 25 yards, only to see his effort crash against the far post.

But the Dons came out fighting in the second half, and Elliott had an instant impact as his header from Parrett's corner deflected in.

And they looked to have sealed the win 15 minutes from time when Parrett sent Alex Cairns the wrong way, after Joe Davis had fouled Elliott.

However, Fleetwood would not lie down and continued to apply pressure, getting their reward through McLaughlin in time added on.

Report supplied by the Press Association.

Bury 2-3 Millwall

Millwall recovered from two goals down to get back to winning ways with victory at 10-man Bury.

James Vaughan broke the deadlock on 61 minutes before doubling the Shakers' lead six minutes later.

But Bury's Niall Maher was dismissed for giving away a 70th-minute penalty, which Shaun Williams converted.

Callum Butcher then headed an 86th-minute equaliser before substitute Aiden O'Brien claimed a stoppage-time winner to stretch Bury's club-record losing run to 10 games.

Mid-table Millwall were actually awarded a penalty early on, only for referee Chris Sarginson to change his mind.

Vaughan then headed wide and team-mate Neil Danns had a shot deflected off target

Millwall replied with Harry Smith and Fred Onyedinma going close, while Joel Martin's free-kick was tipped over after the break.

But Mayor crossed for Vaughan to head in off the bar before the Bury striker side-footed home from a Scott Burgess lay-off.

Moments later Onyedinma's goalbound effort was blocked by Maher's arm and Williams swept the spot-kick into the corner.

Keeper Ben Williams kept out an Onyedinma header as Millwall pressed, but the Lions levelled as Butcher scored from Shane Ferguson's free-kick, before O'Brien turned in Mahlon Romeo's low cross.

Report supplied by the Press Association.

Charlton 1-1 Sheffield United

Patrick Bauer left it late to rescue a point for Charlton by equalising deep into stoppage time against Sheffield United.

The game was immediately disrupted on the opening whistle as Addicks fans pelted the pitch with miniature footballs and taxis in protest against absentee Belgian owner Roland Duchatelet.

Josh Magennis saw a ninth-minute effort cancelled out for offside, while Charlton keeper Dillon Phillips' blushes were spared when his clearance hit Leon Clarke and flew just off target.

Sheffield United broke the deadlock on 32 minutes when John Fleck's free-kick was played short to Mark Duffy inside the box, who cleverly lifted an angled shot from the right of the area and into the net.

Billy Sharp almost added a second with the last kick of the opening half but instead fired straight at the Charlton keeper.

Sharp's overhead kick was easily dealt with by Phillips early in the second period and moments later the home stopper was at full stretch to tip behind Fleck's long-range drive.

Phillips came to the rescue once again for Charlton with a top class save to somehow deny Duffy and was on hand to prevent substitute Caolan Lavery heading home 10 minutes from time.

They paid the price deep into stoppage time when Bauer met Adam Chicksen's free-kick and prodded in from close range to spoil Sheffield United's day.

Report supplied by the Press Association.

Chesterfield 3-2 Bristol Rovers

Chesterfield came from behind to hold on to the points in a thrilling victory over Bristol Rovers.

Jay O'Shea scored twice but substitute Billy Bodin notched 15 minutes from the end to force the Spireites to hold on and register back-to-back wins for the first time since August.

Rovers came out of the blocks rapidly and took the lead within three minutes when former Spireite Peter Hartley bundled in the ball from close range after a corner.

Darrell Clarke's side looked dominant and threatened to increase their lead but the hosts eventually found their feet and levelled when Ian Evatt stabbed home his first home goal for Chesterfield in over 11 years following O'Shea's free-kick.

The Irishman then turned the scoreline around when he headed Gary Liddle's cross home, and then hammered in a superb long-range free-kick.

Bodin's 10-yard effort led to many anxious moments for Danny Wilson's men, who moved to within two points of safety.

Report supplied by the Press Association.

Coventry 1-2 MK Dons

A brace from Ed Upson saw MK Dons grab their first League One win in almost two months at 10-man Coventry.

The Sky Blues dominated the first half and had a series of chances to grab the opening goal.

Ben Stevenson steered a ninth-minute effort just wide, while a 14th-minute effort by Gael Bigirimana sailed inches over the bar after some good link-up play with Marcus Tudgay.

There was a lack of quality in the final third, up until the 34th minute when Upson headed a Dean Lewington cross into the far corner past a hapless Lee Burge.

Stevenson's stunning 30-yard strike in the 38th minute ensured the Dons' lead was short-lived after he pounced on a poor clearance by goalkeeper Dave Martin.

Stevenson turned from hero to villain in the 73rd minute after being sent off for a high challenge on Lewington.

The Dons made their advantage count in the 81st minute, when Upson fired home from six yards after Coventry failed to clear the ball.

Report supplied by the Press Association.

Gillingham 3-0 Rochdale

Frank Nouble's first League One goal of the season helped propel Gillingham to victory over Rochdale at Priestfield Stadium.

Rochdale had won their last three matches in all competitions - including back-to-back 4-0 victories - but striker Nouble struck after the break before Jay Emmanuel-Thomas and Mark Byrne wrapped up the three points late on.

In a quiet first half Gillingham found the net in the 37th minute when Baily Cargill turned in Bradley Dack's free-kick, but his glancing header was ruled out for offside.

Justin Edinburgh's side could not be denied after the break as substitute Nouble's shot ricocheted into the net off Dale captain Callum Camps.

Cargill went close twice within a minute shortly after as Conrad Logan was at full stretch to tip his header round the post and from the resulting corner he had a second header cleared off the line by Steven Davies.

Matty Lund had a shot hooked off the line by Scott Wagstaff as Rochdale fought back but Gills put the game beyond doubt in the closing stages.

First, Emmanuel-Thomas latched onto substitute Byrne's through ball in the 89th minute before slotting under Conrad Logan, who was beaten again deep into injury-time when Byrne converted Rory Donnelly's brilliant cross.

Report supplied by the Press Association.

Northampton 0-1 Bolton Wanderers

Zach Clough grabbed the only goal of the game as in-form Bolton beat Northampton at Sixfields.

The Trotters moved into the automatic promotion places in League One after claiming an eighth win in nine matches, with this result their third victory in a row.

However, it was the Cobblers who started the brightest as David Buchanan's shot on the turn tested Ben Alnwick and Matt Taylor rattled the upright after good work from Kenji Gorre.

In between, Bolton's Sammy Ameobi volleyed straight at David Cornell.

Ameobi also had a close range effort blocked and Jay Spearing fired over before the Cobblers went close again through Sam Hoskins.

But Bolton broke the deadlock in the 25th minute when neat play on the left ended with Ameobi putting in Clough and he beat the advancing Cornell from 10 yards.

The impressive Clough was just off target with an overhead kick moments later as Bolton continued to look a threat going forward.

Northampton upped their tempo after the restart and began to ask questions of the Bolton defence, with substitute Marc Richards having an effort ruled out for offside.

But the visitors went close when Tom Thorpe tested Cornell from distance.

The hardworking Hoskins was denied by Alnwick as Northampton sensed a deserved equaliser.

They forced the issue in the latter stages, with Richards having another close range effort scrambled clear while Taylor was twice denied by Alnwick, who also thwarted substitute John-Joe O'Toole.

Report supplied by the Press Association.

Oldham Athletic P-P Peterborough

Oldham Athletic's League One fixture against Peterborough United has been postponed because of a frozen pitch.

The decision to call off the match was taken at 12:35 GMT following an inspection at Park where part of the League One club's pitch was still frozen.

The Latics are 22nd in the table and in the relegation places with Posh in sixth place.

There has been no announcement as to when the fixture will be rearranged.

Scunthorpe 1-1 Oxford

Scunthorpe set a new club record of 22 home games without defeat but they did not do it in the style which has seen them sweep to the top of League One after being held to a draw by a spirited Oxford.

Winger Duane Holmes headed them ahead in the 35th minute with his third goal of the season.

He found himself in the box to meet a right wing cross from Josh Morris and tuck his header just inside the far post.

It came just after Oxford had threatened to snatch the lead when Chris Maguire fired a free-kick from the edge of the box over the defensive wall to force a flying save from goalkeeper Luke Daniels.

Swirling mist made it difficult for spectators to follow some of the play, but it was Oxford who made a storming start to the second half and were deservedly back on level terms in the 47th minute.

From a right wing corner the ball was played into a crowded box by Alex MacDonald and turned home from close range by defender Phil Edwards.

It was the first goal conceded by Scunthorpe in four games and suddenly they were under pressure.

There was relief in the home defence when Kane Hemmings failed to capitalise on a left wing cross in front of goal.

Twice though Scunthorpe did go close to snatching a winner, as first striker Kevin Van Veen glanced a header just wide of the far post from Morris' in-swinging free-kick.

Then substitute Jamie Ness let fly with a shot from the edge of the box that whistled just inches wide before Scunthorpe finally had to settle for a point to break that previous unbeaten home record which had stood for 65 years.

Report supplied by the Press Association.

Shrewsbury 0-0 Port Vale

League One's bottom club Shrewsbury picked up a point from a goalless draw at home to Port Vale.

Both teams had chances in a tight first half, with the best opportunity for the hosts side falling to Junior Brown, who fired over after goalkeeper Jak Alnwick blocked an effort from Vale old boy AJ Leitch-Smith.

Ivan Toney also flicked a low cross from Louis Dodds just wide as Shrewsbury pushed for a breakthrough.

Vale's best effort saw a 20-yard drive from Sam Kelly turned away by home keeper Jayson Leutwiler, while Alex Jones drilled a shot on the turn over the bar and Kjell Knops headed a Ryan Taylor corner wide at the far post.

Defences continued to hold the upper hand in the second half as deadlock ensued.

Skipper Adam El-Abd came closest for Shrewsbury when his close-range effort from Brown's inviting left-wing cross was well kept out by Alnwick.

Vale then almost snatched victory through a long-range shot from top-scorer Jones which flew narrowly wide.

Report supplied by the Press Association.

Swindon 1-0 Bradford City

Anton Rodgers' free-kick was enough to give Swindon victory as they beat Bradford at the County Ground.

The 23-year-old opened his goalscoring tally for the season to give the Robins their sixth League One win this campaign.

Bradford should have taken the lead after nine minutes when Marc McNulty found himself in on goal but he fired his attempt wide.

Swindon almost took the lead through Lloyd Jones' powerful header but Colin Doyle saved it on the line.

The home side were awarded a free-kick in the 19th minute which Rodgers curled into the top-left corner from 30 yards.

Striker James Hanson found himself with the chance to equalise six minutes before half-time but he rifled his shot from close range over the bar.

Nathan Delfouneso should have doubled Swindon's lead midway through the second half but his glancing header went just wide of the post.

Hanson had a chance in the 82nd minute to earn his side a point but he could only direct his header onto the woodwork.

Report supplied by the Press Association.

Walsall 0-0 Southend

Southend extended their unbeaten run to eight League One games with a goalless draw at Walsall.

Walsall hit the woodwork seven minutes in as Erhun Oztumer's near-post cross was met by Andreas Makris' flick but came back off the upright.

Southend twice came close as Nile Ranger left the Saddlers' defence in his wake on a 50-yard solo run but was denied by goalkeeper Neil Etheridge, who then foiled Anthony Wordsworth's 25-yard free-kick.

The Saddlers then struck the woodwork for a second time as Scott Laird's deflected cross clipped the top of the bar.

But Southend ended the first half the stronger as Wordsworth flashed one effort wide from 15 yards and saw a 25-yard rocket tipped over by a flying Etheridge.

The second half was much quieter but Etheridge made a sprawling save to foil the clean-through Stephen McLaughlin after a mix-up between Walsall defenders Matt Preston and Jason McCarthy.

Walsall almost snatched the points eight minutes from time but Shrimpers keeper Mark Oxley beat away Kieron Morris' 20-yarder.

Report supplied by the Press Association.