Saturday's League Two reports

Accrington Stanley 0-1 Stevenage

Matt Godden scored the winning goal as Stevenage overcame Accrington Stanley 1-0 to make it three League Two away wins on the bounce.

In conditions made tricky by persistent rain, Stanley dominated the first half but could not take their chances.

Jordan Clark's early shot was punched away by keeper Jamie Jones, while Stanley defender Zac Vyner came close with a 20-yard effort and Shay McCartan's mazy run into the area ended with his shot being deflected onto the roof of the net.

On the stroke of half-time Omar Beckles then raced onto the end of a Sean McConville corner but his powerful header went just over the bar.

But the visitors controlled the second half and there were several goalmouth scrambles before the Boro pressure finally told.

On 71 minutes, Godden collected the ball on the edge of the area from a long pass forward and his shot squirmed under goalkeeper Elliot Parish.

But Stevenage keeper Jones had to pull off a superb save to deny John O'Sullivan an equaliser three minutes from time.

Barnet 0-0 Crewe Alexandra

Barnet extended their unbeaten run in League Two to five games as they drew 0-0 with Crewe, although they had chances to win the game late on.

After an even half hour, Barnet almost went behind when fit-again Alex captain Ryan Lowe latched onto a Bondz Ngala back-pass but Jamie Stephens was alert enough to prevent disaster.

Ryan Watson went closest in the first half for the Bees, his header flying just wide of the far post.

Crewe thought they had taken the lead just after the break when Lowe tapped in from close range only for the linesman to rule it out for offside.

Barnet boss Martin Allen threw on Jean-Louis Akpa Akpro and the home side looked much more threatening, John Akinde and Michael Nelson both having headers cleared off the line inside the last 10 minutes.

In-form striker Akinde had a chance to seal all three points with the last kick of the game but he blazed wide when clean through on goal.

Cambridge United 1-2 Wycombe Wanderers

Aaron Pierre slammed home with virtually the last kick of the game to give Wycombe a long-awaited away win with a 2-1 triumph over Cambridge.

The Chairboys were without an away league win since 9 February until Pierre thundered the ball into the roof of the net after Brad Halliday failed to clear a corner.

Paul Hayes gave the visitors an early lead, lifting a sixth minute penalty over Will Norris after Roberts was penalised for a challenge on Pierre.

The U's were then kept at bay by an inspired performance by Wycombe goalkeeper Jamal Blackman.

He parried an effort from substitute Uche Ikpeazu, before producing two superb stops in a matter of minutes to twice deny U's defender Mark Roberts.

Luke Berry lifted a freekick narrowly over and Blackman was called into action again to save Blair Adam's effort at his near post,

He was finally helpless to Cambridge equalising on 87 minutes, George Maris converting the rebound after Ikpeazu's effort hit the inside of the far post.

But Wycombe had the final word five minutes into added time.

Carlisle United 3-2 Exeter City

Late goals by Shaun Miller and Charlie Wyke earned Carlisle United a sensational 3-2 comeback win over Exeter City.

Goals from Reuben Reid and Lee Holmes looked to have earned League Two strugglers Exeter the points after Wyke had equalised for Carlisle early on.

But substitute Miller finally got the home side back on level terms again with his 89th-minute strike before Wyke won it deep into added time.

There was a dramatic start to the game as Reid gave Exeter the lead after just 40 seconds, holding off Shaun Brisley inside the area to squeeze the ball past goalkeeper Mark Gillespie.

However it did not take Carlisle long to draw level, Wyke getting in at the near post in the 10th minute to power a header past Christy Pym from Danny Grainger's cross for his seventh goal of the season.

Carlisle were then caught napping by a ball from the right that ran across the six-yard line to Holmes who was on hand to slot the ball home and restore City's led in the 54th minute.

But the Cumbrians threw all their attacking options forward and Miller got on the end of a ball from Nicky Adams to head past Pym.

Wyke thrashed the ball home from close in to make it 3-2 in the seventh minute of added time - but there was still time for Jamie Devitt to be sent off for a foul, his second yellow card.

Cheltenham Town 1-1 Portsmouth

Substitute Michael Smith rescued a point for Portsmouth with a late equaliser at Cheltenham.

Smith cancelled out Daniel O'Shaughnessy's opener for Cheltenham to continue the sequence that every meeting between the clubs has finished all square.

The Robins had a penalty appeal waved away in the fourth minute after Danny Wright went down under a challenge from Michael Doyle.

Pompey's best effort of the first half was a diving header from Carl Baker well saved by Russell Griffiths four minutes before the break.

The away team started the second half strongly, Gary Roberts being played in on goal by Gareth Evans in the 47th minute, but Griffiths saved well.

Conor Chaplin then had a header blocked in the six-yard box before Kyle Bennett's shot cannoned off the left post.

Cheltenham broke the deadlock in the 65th minute when James Rowe's free-kick was helped on by Pell, nodded down by Wright and, after Pompey failed to clear, it was fired into the net by O'Shaughnessy.

Rob Dickie missed a good chance to make it 2-0 before Portsmouth levelled in the 82nd minute when Griffiths spilled Baker's cross, presenting Smith with a tap-in.

Doncaster Rovers 2-1 Hartlepool United

Liam Mandeville scored a last-minute winner as Doncaster Rovers maintained their promotion push with a 2-1 win against Hartlepool.

John Marquis headed Rovers in front, only for Padraig Amond to equalise from the penalty spot after he had been fouled by Mathieu Baudry.

But Mandeville added to a game-changing performance off the bench against Exeter the previous week by slotting home a winner in the 90th minute.

Doncaster lost goalkeeper Marko Marosi to an apparent concussion midway through the half.

Marosi's replacement Ross Etheridge almost gifted Hartlepool the lead with his first touch, playing a pass straight to Amond who curled a fine effort onto the post.

But Doncaster immediately took the lead on the counter-attack when Marquis stooped to head past Trevor Carson.

The hosts looked comfortable until Baudry nudged Amond in the back and referee Mark Haywood pointed to the spot. Amond sent Etheridge the wrong way with his penalty.

Doncaster had the edge in a high-tempo second half but looked set for disappointment until Mandeville raced in to turn Marquis' low centre home from five yards.

Leyton Orient 1-2 Blackpool

Blackpool moved into the play-off places as goals from Jamille Matt and Tom Aldred sentenced Leyton Orient to a seventh straight home defeat.

Matt broke the deadlock on the half hour when hew bundled Orient defender Yvan Erichot off the ball, advanced towards goal down the left, then drilled his shot past goalkeeper Alex Cisak at the near post.

The home side had Cisak to thank for restricting the visitors' advantage to just one goal at the interval, denying Brad Potts at close range before diving at the feet of Colin Daniel as the Blackpool player was about to pull the trigger.

The home side's best effort came in the 32nd minute when Gavin Massey hit the woodwork from 25 yards.

But Blackpool doubled their lead on 58 minutes when defender Tom Aldred was left completely unmarked to head in a corner.

The home side looked dispirited until Paul McCallum's looping header with two minutes left offered them a lifeline, but the visitors were able to contain a late rally.

There were combined protests before and during the game involving 300 Orient and Blackpool supporters protesting at the manner of ownership of their respective clubs.

Mansfield Town 3-1 Crawley Town

Steve Evans made a winning start as new Mansfield Town manager after a second-half goal rush saw off his former club Crawley 3-1.

The Stags, who had only won twice at home all season before this game, had dominated but been unable to put their chances away.

But shortly after Krystian Pearce saw a header cleared off the line by Lewis Young after the break, the floodgates opened with three goals in 10 minutes.

Chris Clements buried the first from six yards after a poor defensive header fell kindly for him to volley home from seven yards.

Four minutes later Pat Hoban volleyed in at the far post from Matt Green's cross after the referee played a good advantage.

And on the hour Green beat goalkeeper Glenn Morris to the ball and found Clements in space 18 yards out and he blasted into an empty net.

However, eight minutes from time Rhys Bennett headed a Bobson Bawling cross into his own net to gift the Red Devils a consolation goal.

Mansfield had dominated the first half and created a wealth of chances. Jamie McGuire sent a 20-yard header just over after 15 minutes while Morris did well to tip an Ashley Hemmings header over the crossbar just before the break after Pearce had helped on a Mitch Rose cross from the right.

Morecambe 0-2 Luton Town

Morecambe suffered a seventh successive home defeat as they were beaten by Luton Town, who climbed to fourth in League Two.

Goals from Danny Hylton and Isaac Vassell gave Nathan Jones's side victory over Jim Bentley's strugglers, who had defender Alex Whitmore sent off for a straight red card five minutes from time.

Striker Hylton gave the Hatters the lead in the 26th minute with a superb goal, collecting the ball on the edge of the area before a fine, curling shot that gave Barry Roche no chance, beating the home keeper low to his left-hand side.

Vassell doubled the advantage just before the hour with a close-range header, as Morecambe pushed forward looking for a leveller.

Right-back James Justin took advantage to drill in a shot that Roche could only parry onto the crossbar and Vassell bundled the loose ball home from three yards out.

Luton created the majority of the chances on offer and Hylton could have had a hat-trick had it not been for a string of fine saves by Roche and a goal-line clearance from Dean Winnard.

Morecambe, who were aggrieved that two first-half penalty claims were waved away, came close when Cole Stockton forced Hatters keeper Christian Walton into a fine save with a low shot on the turn that was heading for the bottom right-hand corner.

Notts County 0-3 Newport County

Newport County lifted themselves off the bottom of the League Two table with a comfortable win against Notts County.

The Exiles won a penalty when Richard Duffy fouled Rhys Healey and Sean Rigg scored on the rebound after Notts keeper Adam Collin saved his spot-kick.

Healey drove from long range to double Newport's lead but was disallowed a second goal for a foul after the break.

Josh Sheehan scored his fifth goal in six games with a 25-yard volley as the visitors sealed a fine win.

Plymouth Argyle 0-3 Grimsby Town

Marcus Bignot's Grimsby ended League Two leaders Plymouth's 14-match unbeaten league run with a 3-0 win at Home Park.

Danny Collins rose above the home defence to head Grimsby into a 1-0 lead just before half time.

Argyle failed to effectively clear a corner from the left and when James Berrett looped a cross to the far post, Collins was first to the ball.

It was a similar story as central defender Collins' looped header enabled striker Omar Bogle to head in Grimsby's second goal in the 62nd minute.

Town top scorer Bogle doubled his tally, sliding in to score Grimsby's third in the 86th minute as torrential rain hammered down.

Argyle's on-loan Reading winger Craig Tanner beat the offside trap midway through the first half but was forced wide by a combination of Town keeper James McKeown and skipper Josh Gosling.

Gosling blocked a goal-bound Tanner strike in the 28th minute while Tanner's next effort - after an exquisite looped pass from playmaker Graham Carey - was deflected over by Grimsby's former Argyle midfielder Luke Summerfield.

Gosling - impressive throughout - made a superb block to deny Carey a minute before Grimsby went down the other end and made it 2-0.

Yeovil Town 2-1 Colchester United

Tahvon Campbell scored the winner as Yeovil Town came from behind to beat Colchester United with two goals in the final five minutes.

Campbell's last-minute deflected effort beat Sam Walker as the Glovers secured a deserved victory.

Kurtis Guthrie had given Colchester the lead against the run of play early in the second half before Francois Zoko pulled Yeovil level with a fierce shot from a tight angle.

But Yeovil, knocked out of the FA Cup by non-league Solihull in midweek, would have been wondering how they were ever behind in a match they had dominated.

The hosts spurned three golden chances in the first half, none more so than when Tom Eaves somehow put the ball over the bar from two yards out after being found by Liam Shephard,

They were made to pay for their wastefulness when Artur Krysiak dropped a Brennan Dickenson cross, sparking a goalmouth scramble in which Denny Johnstone hit the bar before Guthrie tapped home.

The goal left the Us on course for a possible first win in 10 matches, but Zoko and Campbell turned the game on its head as Yeovil's superiority eventually told.

Reports supplied by Press Association.