Saturday's League Two reports

Blackpool 4-2 Doncaster Rovers

Brad Potts scored twice as Blackpool came from behind to win 4-2 against high-flying Doncaster in League Two.

Rovers, unbeaten in four ahead of the game, struck inside the first minute as James Coppinger's cross was deflected into his own net by Andy Taylor.

But Blackpool were level after 25 minutes when Potts was played through in the area and calmly slotted home.

Gary Bowyer's side were ahead 14 minutes later as full-back Kelvin Mellor somehow looped the ball over visiting goalkeeper Marko Marosi from the right by-line.

The Seasiders then took full control of the game with two goals inside the opening three minutes of the second half. Midfielder Potts dispatched a thunderbolt of a free-kick into the bottom corner to make it 3-1 before Kyle Vassell broke and curled past Marosi from 18 yards.

Darren Ferguson's side were offered a lifeline after 65 minutes when Tommy Rowe converted from the penalty spot after being fouled in the area by Jack Payne.

Rowe had a chance to further reduce the deficit five minutes from time but his second spot-kick was saved by Sam Slocombe after the keeper had fouled John Marquis.

Reports supplied by the Press Association.

Colchester United 2-2 Morecambe

Morecambe substitute Lee Molyneux scored a late equaliser and earned his side a deserved 2-2 draw at Colchester.

Morecambe goalkeeper Barry Roche denied Sammie Szmodics before Colchester took a fourth-minute lead through Chris Porter, who finished from close range following Kane Vincent-Young's precise cross.

Roche then saved Denny Johnstone's header before the visitors missed a 17th-minute penalty when Tom Barkhuizen's spot-kick was saved by Sam Walker after Peter Murphy was fouled by Alex Wynter in the area.

However, Barkhuizen quickly atoned for his penalty miss when he equalised for Morecambe in the 27th minute, converting coolly past Walker after Szmodics had been robbed of possession.

However, Colchester restored their lead seven minutes before the break through Porter, who converted from the spot after Kevin Ellison had handled Richard Brindley's fierce shot in the area.

But Morecambe equalised with 13 minutes remaining when Molyneux's free-kick went through Walker's hands and in.

Colchester substitute Kurtis Guthrie went close to winning it late on but the spoils were shared.

Reports supplied by the Press Association.

Crawley Town 0-0 Accrington Stanley

Crawley failed to score at home for the first time this season as Accrington had the better of a 0-0 tussle at the Stadium.

Stanley defender Matty Pearson could have settled the issue late on but shot wastefully wide as John Coleman's side failed to take their chances.

Accrington were also denied by the woodwork and found keeper Glenn Morris in good form.

Visting keeper Elliot Parish came to his side's rescue in only the fifth minute by producing a tremendous reaction save to deny James Collins following a cross from Dutchman Enzio Boldewijn.

Sean McConville set up Terry Gornell at the other end but Crawley keeper Glenn Morris kept out his goal-bound effort.

Defender Pearson was twice off target for Accrington after Boldewijn fired over from a good position for the hosts.

Both sides went close shortly before the interval with keeper Parish saving well from Collins before a low drive from Jordan Clark was parried by opposite number Morris.

Crawley skipper Jimmy Smith cleared off the line from Omar Beckles and Accrington winger John O'Sullivan later shot against a post after Patrick Lacey had an effort blocked.

Reports supplied by the Press Association.

Crewe Alexandra 0-1 Yeovil Town

Matt Dolan's second-half strike clinched Yeovil's fifth win in seven league games as they won 1-0 at Crewe.

The midfielder's curling free-kick proved decisive after the Glovers came under the cosh in the first half at Gresty Road, where Crewe were sinking to their first home loss.

The Railwaymen were on top for large parts with Chris Dagnall driving an effort across goal and George Cooper heading over.

Keeper Artur Krysiak was Yeovil's hero, coming off his line swiftly to thwart Ryan Lowe twice in quick succession.

Yeovil's Tahvon Campbell could have made more of a loose back-pass by Ollie Turton but fired into the side netting.

The visiting goal led a charmed life at times with defender Jon Guthrie inches away from finding the far corner with a header and Dagnall's crashing 20-yard drive bouncing off the underside of the bar.

Yet Darren Way's side were more positive after the break and they took the lead in the 62nd minute when Dolan struck a free-kick from 30 yards into the bottom corner.

Dagnall was thwarted by the woodwork again when his header from sub Callum Ainley's cross looped onto the frame.

But Yeovil could have had another when sub Francois Zoko struck the post from Dolan's free-kick.

Reports supplied by the Press Association.

Exeter City 1-2 Cambridge United

Exeter slipped into the bottom two of League Two as they were beaten 2-1 by Cambridge at St James Park.

The Grecians made a terrible start and it was their own doing as they fell behind on seven minutes.

Goalkeeper Christy Pym saw a clearance charged down by Luke Berry and he ran out to atone for his error.

Pym then got in the way of team-mate Luke Croll, the two Exeter players leaving the ball for each other, and Berry took full advantage to nip in and roll the ball into the net from 25 yards.

On 10 minutes it was 2-0 and down to more awful defending. A long ball into the box was not dealt with and Harrison Dunk lashed a low shot past Pym from 18 yards.

Pym made a brilliant stop to deny Leon Legge and Cambridge substitute Adam McGurk dragged a shot wide after more error-prone Exeter defending.

Substitute Joel Grant gave Exeter hope when he headed in from Craig Woodman's cross on 73 minutes and Lee Holmes came close to an equaliser late on only for his short to be superbly blocked.

Reports supplied by the Press Association.

Grimsby Town 0-1 Cheltenham Town

Billy Waters' first-half goal was enough to give Cheltenham a hard-fought 1-0 win at Grimsby.

The forward struck after some smart work from a free-kick to give Gary Johnson's side just their third victory of the season in League Two.

Grimsby made a bright start as Omar Bogle and Dominic Vose went close to giving the hosts the lead inside the first five minutes.

But it was Cheltenham who took the lead as a well-worked free-kick was played to James Dayton on the edge of the box and he laid the ball on to Waters to slot home.

Bogle had a glorious opportunity to bring the hosts level in the second half as the ball fell to him just a few yards away from goal but, not for the first time, he found Robins goalkeeper Russell Griffiths in his way just as he got his shot away.

But Cheltenham held on to their lead well as they frustrated their hosts, and claimed a third win in a row against their former National League rivals.

Reports supplied by the Press Association.

Hartlepool United 1-3 Leyton Orient

Leyton Orient recorded their first win in seven games with a competent 3-1 victory at Hartlepool.

It was a first win for new Os boss Alberto Cavasin while defeat leaves Hartlepool without a victory in seven games at home this season.

Orient had the best openings in the first half but trailed at the break.

A deep free-kick saw Ollie Palmer head against the crossbar, but Pools took the lead in first-half injury time.

A corner from Lewis Alessandra was nodded back at goal by Lewis Hawkins for Josh Laurent to knock in his first professional goal.

Hawkins was denied a second by a fine, one-handed save from Alex Cisak and three minutes later the Os levelled.

Sandro Semedo was picked out on the right side of the area and his low shot beat keeper Trevor Carson at the near post in the 55th minute.

Palmer got his first goal seven minutes later, curling his finish low around Carson.

The striker doubled his tally in the 71st minute when he was fed by Gavin Massey and made no mistake.

Reports supplied by the Press Association.

Luton Town 1-1 Mansfield Town

Luton midfielder Cameron McGeehan grabbed a late leveller as the Hatters salvaged a 1-1 draw against Mansfield.

Jordan Cook shoot over the crossbar for the hosts early on but Mansfield were ahead after nine minutes when Matt Green nodded in his eighth goal of the season on his return to the Stags starting line up.

Chris Clements' shot was saved by Christian Walton while at the other end Jack Marriott saw his effort blocked by a combination of Krystian Pearce and goalkeeper Scott Shearer.

Cook came close to an equaliser after 30 minutes, dancing into the box and just missing the bottom corner, while Malvin Benning's free-kick was easy work for Walton.

McGeehan sent one effort from long range well over, as after the break, Jake Gray saw his curler fly into the stands too.

Luton should have restored parity after 65 minutes when the ball dropped perfectly for Alan Sheehan eight yards out, but he shanked horribly over the top. However, the hosts were level after 77 minutes when McGeehan drilled home from 25 yards.

Hatters skipper Scott Cuthbert almost won it when his side-footer drew a flying stop from Shearer, while Marriott's left-footer was inches wide of the target in stoppage time.

Reports supplied by the Press Association.

Newport County 1-3 Plymouth Argyle

Newport County's plight at the bottom of League Two worsened as they were beaten by leaders Plymouth.

The Exiles were reduced to 10 men on 36 minutes when goalkeeper Joe Day was dismissed for bringing down Plymouth forward Jordan Slew.

Argyle's Graham Carey converted the penalty and added another from the spot when he was fouled by Darren Jones.

A fabulous 25-yard volley from County's Jon Parkin had levelled matters earlier on, but Slew's late strike sealed it.

Portsmouth 1-2 Notts County

Ten-man Notts County picked up their first win in four matches after an impressive 2-1 win over promotion-chasing Portsmouth at Fratton Park.

After a strong start from the home side, it was County that found themselves ahead after 21 minutes.

A good ball from Richard Duffy allowed Adam Campbell to go one-on-one with goalkeeper David Forde, who watched as the striker coolly lofted the ball into the far corner of the net.

Six minutes later, though, and Portsmouth were level when Conor Chaplin latched onto a neat cut-back from Gary Roberts and confidently guided the ball home.

Kyle Bennett then had the chance to give Portsmouth the lead five minutes into the second half but his header from a Carl Baker cross was nodded agonisingly wide.

Campbell then restored Notts County's advantage after 71 minutes when he capitalised on some sloppy defending and neatly slotted past the helpless Forde.

The away side were reduced to 10 men with fifteen minutes remaining after Aaron Collins was shown a straight red for a late challenge on Forde, but despite a strong Portsmouth onslaught the scores remained the same.

Reports supplied by the Press Association.

Stevenage 1-2 Carlisle United

Danny Grainger's second-half penalty helped Carlisle to a fifth consecutive win as they triumphed 2-1 at Stevenage.

The Cumbrians, who are yet to taste defeat in 14 League Two games this term, led through Jason Kennedy's bundled finish and although Matt Godden's spot-kick levelled proceedings, Grainger kept his cool from 12 yards to win it.

Carlisle started brightly and Charlie Wyke almost broke the deadlock after five minutes as he shot just over from a Nicky Adams cross.

Kennedy's sixth of the season gave the visitors the lead from close range in the 16th minute following a brilliant Jamie Jones save from another Wyke effort.

Stevenage equalised just before half-time after Tom Miller was penalised for a shirt pull on Charlie Lee and Godden smashed home the resulting penalty.

Referee Nicholas Kinseley awarded a second penalty in the 57th minute when Stevenage captain Ronnie Henry pushed Wyke in the area, and Grainger duly put the Cumbrians back in front.

Boro, searching for only a second league win in their last six games, could have equalised but Jack King failed to convert from six yards.

Reports supplied by the Press Association.

Wycombe Wanderers 0-2 Barnet

Mauro Vilhete and John Akinde's second-half strikes ended Barnet's six-game winless run and lifted them out of the League Two relegation zone with a 2-0 victory at Wycombe.

Vilhete tucked home in the 65th minute of a dour clash at Adams Park and, after Myles Weston saw red on his home debut, Akinde rubber-stamped the victory in injury time.

The hosts went into the clash with the third best home record in the division and could feel aggrieved not to lead at the break after Adebayo Akinfenwa's header was disallowed after referee Graham Horwood failed to play advantage.

Their best chance came early in the second half when Anthony Stewart unleashed a half-volley straight at Josh Vickers following a corner.

But it was the Bees who struck soon after as strong hold-up play by Akinde released Vilhete and the Portuguese 23-year-old's low shot crept under goalkeeper Jamal Blackman.

The hosts pushed for a leveller but lost Weston for two bookings in stoppage time, and Akinde then rounded the keeper to slot home and secure the Bees a vital win.

Reports supplied by the Press Association.