Saturday's League Two reports

Accrington 2-1 Blackpool

Substitute Romuald Boco scored two late goals to give Accrington a 2-1 win over Lancashire rivals Blackpool.

Boco fired home a penalty in the 89th minute after former Stanley player Tom Aldred was adjudged to have pushed him in the area.

And then, in the fourth minute of added time, the midfielder got on the end of Sean McConville's cross to tap home the winner.

It was agony for Blackpool who went ahead after 81 minutes when substitute Michael Cain curled a 20-yard free-kick around the wall and into the bottom corner.

And goalkeeper Elliot Parish denied the Seasiders a second a minute later with a superb save from Brad Potts.

The game struggled to get going in the first half, but livened up after the break with Kyle Vassell flashing a shot just wide for Blackpool while Parish denied Jamille Matt from distance.

McConville had an effort tipped away one-handed by Sam Slocombe before the late drama.

Report supplied by the Press Association

Barnet 1-4 Exeter

Exeter came from behind to thrash Barnet and condemn them to a sixth straight game without a win in League Two.

The Bees were an obvious threat from set pieces and John Akinde gave the home side a 12th-minute lead with a thumping header from Ryan Watson's corner.

But Jake Taylor fired in a terrific shot from 25 yards which arrowed into Jamie Stephens' top corner to draw Exeter level in the 43rd minute.

And they were ahead almost immediately after the break, Reuben Reid's clever back-heeled pass finding Lee Holmes to finish.

The home side looked stunned and the Grecians added a third six minutes later when Stephens spilled an Ollie Watkins shot and David Wheeler followed up to score.

Barnet almost pulled one back with 20 minutes remaining, but substitute Jean-Louis Akpa Akpro saw his shot cleared off the line by Watkins.

And their fate was sealed by Reid's 81st-minute penalty after Mauro Vilhete tripped Taylor in the corner of the box.

Report supplied by the Press Association

Cambridge United 0-1 Grimsby

Grimsby ended Cambridge's four-game unbeaten run in League Two with a first-half winner.

The Mariners had been the better side by the time Dominic Vose beat Bradley Halliday on the left and swung in a cross which was headed home by James Berrett from close range.

Omar Bogle nearly doubled the lead six minutes before the interval, striking a free-kick from 25 yards which crashed off the angle of post and crossbar.

Cambridge almost equalised against the run of play with the last action of the first half as Harrison Dunk headed Piero Mingoia's cross onto the post, with James Dunne somehow missing when trying to turn the rebound home.

Dunk saw an effort blocked after half-time and Adam McGurk diverted another chance over the bar from close range.

Grimsby should have sealed the game 14 minutes from the end, but Mark Roberts recovered to deny Bogle after he had seized on Leon Legge's poor backpass and rounded David Gregory.

Report supplied by the Press Association

Carlisle 3-2 Hartlepool

Ten-man Carlisle edged out Hartlepool in a thriller at Brunton Park, extending their unbeaten run to 13 games and equalling their best-ever league start.

A purposeful opening from the visitors had Carlisle on the back foot, with Lewis Hawkins and Nathan Thomas fizzing shots narrowly off target.

However, it was Carlisle who struck first in the 20th minute when a quick break down the left and a pinpoint cross from Shaun Miller provided Jabo Ibehre with a simple side-foot finish from six yards.

The home side spurned a great chance to make it two before the break when Miller seized on a loose ball just inside the area, but lashed his shot over the crossbar.

Carlisle missed a double opportunity after half-time when goalkeeper Trevor Carson got a hand to Jason Kennedy's close-range effort and Ibehre ballooned the loose ball over from four yards when it looked easier to score.

Miller, having been booked in the first half for kicking the ball away, was shown a second yellow card and sent off in the 57th minute for deliberate handball, before Lewis Alessandra cut in from the left to power an unstoppable shot past Mark Gillespie for the equaliser.

Danny Grainger restored Carlisle's lead three minutes later, belting a low 25-yard shot into the bottom corner after receiving a short free-kick from Nicky Adams.

Pools made it 2-2 in the 75th minute when Padraig Amond, finished from close range after Gillespie had saved Billy Paynter's original drive, but Carlisle restored their lead five minutes later when Michael Raynes scored with a towering header from Grainger's corner.

Report supplied by the Press Association.

Cheltenham 2-1 Crawley

Birthday boy Billy Waters and Jack Munns struck as Cheltenham ended a six-match winless League Two run against Crawley.

Waters latched on to English Football League debutant Kyle Storer's through ball and jinked his way past Joe McNerney before stroking home a shot with the first attack of the match.

Cheltenham continued to dominate, but chances were at a premium with Munns rolling a shot past the far post on 22 minutes.

Crawley improved after the restart with substitute Bobson Bawling forcing a fingertip save from Russell Griffiths, while James Collins just failed to connect with Enzio Boldewijn's low centre and Djalo volleyed fractionally wide.

But Cheltenham went two-up when Waters had his effort headed off the line by Mark Connolly, only for Munns to slam home.

The visitors kept probing and got their reward when Bawling and Boldewijn combined to find Djalo to fire through a host of bodies from 20 yards.

Cheltenham hit the woodwork for a second time when Danny Wright collected a high free-kick and nudged against the near upright late on, with the miss setting up a tense finale.

Report supplied by the Press Association.

Doncaster 1-0 Colchester

Tommy Rowe struck in first-half injury-time as promotion-chasing Doncaster edged past Colchester 1-0 to secure a third consecutive League Two win.

It was far from a comfortable afternoon for high-flying Rovers against a side that had failed to win in their previous five matches.

But Rowe scored in the last seconds of the first half, latching onto the ball after a fine dummy from John Marquis to clip a shot over Colchester goalkeeper Sam Walker.

The visitors had done a superb job to stifle Doncaster's passing game with high-intensity pressing in midfield.

And Colchester arguably had the more dangerous chances. Chris Porter rose unmarked but headed straight at Marko Marosi a matter of seconds before Doncaster took the lead.

Marquis really should have doubled the advantage in the second half when the striker latched onto a long clearance and attempted to round Walker, but his shot was cleared off the line by Richard Brindley.

Colchester piled on the pressure in the latter stages, but Doncaster held firm.

Report supplied by the Press Association.

Leyton Orient 2-1 Luton

Goals from Cameron McGeehan and Danny Hylton earned Luton a 2-1 win at Leyton Orient in League Two.

Orient striker Ollie Palmer missed a sitter in the 13th minute when he failed to find the target from six yards after meeting a Nicky Hunt cross with the goal at his mercy.

McGeehan almost put the Hatters in front 11 minutes later but he was denied by a fine save from Alex Cisak after Jordan Cook had taken a neat free-kick to set up the chance.

Six minutes later, the deadlock was broken. O's striker Jay Simpson was robbed in his own half by Jack Marriott who then advanced on goal and, although his shot was blocked by Cisak, the ball rolled free to McGeehan who slotted into the empty net.

The Hatters doubled their advantage in the 74th minute when Marriot and the impressive Hylton combined with some neat interplay before the latter bagged his eighth league goal of the campaign with an unstoppable drive into the net.

Palmer gave the Os a lifeline with 11 minutes left when his shot went into the net off a post but the visitors were never seriously threatened thereafter.

Report supplied by the Press Association.

Mansfield 1-1 Wycombe

Matt Green was Mansfield's superb sub for the third game in a row as he rescued a draw with a late leveller to deny Wycombe their first away league win of the season.

Matt Bloomfield's 23rd-minute strike looked like winning the game until striker Green, among the substitutes for a fifth consecutive match, equalised having scored winners from the bench in the previous two matches.

Pat Hoban might have put the Stags ahead in the 11th minute after being put through by Mitchell Rose, but having rounded the goalkeeper, Danny Rowe was there to clear off the line.

Wycombe then stepped up the pressure and Dominic Gape forced Scott Shearer to parry a powerful blast.

The visitors went ahead after 23 minutes as Paul Hayes split the defence with a ball down the centre which sent Bloomfield clear for a calm finish from 12 yards.

Stags brought on talisman Green in a double swap at the break and he and Rhys Bennett sent early headers wide.

Mal Benning fizzed a first-time 20-yard effort over and forced Jamal Blackman to save another from the same distance.

But Green was the hero nine minutes from time as he hooked in from 10 yards after substitute Darius Henderson had nodded down a Benning free-kick.

Report supplied by the Press Association.

Morecambe 0-2 Stevenage

Stevenage picked up their first away win of the season as Morecambe slipped to a fifth successive home defeat.

Matt Godden gave Stevenage, who did the double over the Shrimps last season, the lead in the 37th minute after Stevenage took full advantage of some poor Morecambe defending.

Dale Gorman was given time and space down the right to pick his spot and cross perfectly for Godden to head past Barry Roche from six yards.

Ben Kennedy added a second just before the hour with a left-footed 30-yard curling shot which gave home keeper Roche no chance as it dipped under the crossbar.

Morecambe were given a late chance to get something from the game when they were awarded a penalty with three minutes left, but Paul Mullin's effort hit the left post.

It was the second time the Shrimps hit the woodwork as Lee Molyneux's 25th-minute shot crashed against the crossbar after a mistake from Jamie Jones.

The same player saw an effort cleared off the line moments later by Fraser Franks, but once Stevenage opened the scoring, the visitors took control.

The home side forced a save from Jones in injury time as Kevin Ellison's shot looked set for the top-left corner, but it was too-little too-late from Jim Bentley's side.

Report supplied by the Press Association.

Notts County 1-1 Crewe

Substitute Alex Kiwomya rescued a point for Crewe as they held Notts County to a draw at Meadow Lane.

Both sides looked low on confidence in a first half where the goalkeepers remained untroubled.

But the game did liven up after the interval thanks to County's introduction of on-loan Wolves teenager Aaron Collins.

The youngster showed why he is so highly rated by the Championship side as he forced Ben Garratt into a save thanks to his persistence chasing a long ball.

He then volleyed over the bar, before a neat exchange of passes with Adam Campbell saw the latter miscontrol when in a terrific position.

Campbell then turned provider when his cross into the box was poorly defended, allowing Jonathan Forte to nip in and put the Magpies ahead in the 80th minute.

But Crewe were level just 60 seconds later when George Cooper teed up Kiwomya, on loan from Chelsea, to score with a superb finish as both sides settled for a point.

Report supplied by the Press Association.

Plymouth 2-2 Portsmouth

Plymouth substitute Connor Smith scored a late leveller as the League Two leaders held promotion rivals Portsmouth at Home Park.

Smith smashed home from 15 yards in the 89th minute, soon after Pompey sub Danny Rose had scored a 25-yard screamer in off the underside of the bar.

Plymouth's Yann Songo'o stooped to head the leaders ahead on 20 minutes, converting Graham Carey's in-swinging free-kick from the left touchline at the near post.

Argyle should have doubled their lead in the next attack, but Jordan Slew's close-range shot was scrambled off the line by Carl Baker.

Portsmouth levelled when Conor Chaplin swept past Nauris Bulvitis down the left and teed up the unmarked Kyle Bennett, whose first-time shot found the roof of the net.

Paul Cook's side started the 100th dockyard derby brightly and Argyle's opener came against the run of play.

Carey came closest to scoring midway through the second half, beating Portsmouth keeper David Forde with a dipping 20-yarder which came back off the crossbar.

Report supplied by the Press Association

Yeovil 1-0 Newport

Newport County's first game under new manager Graham Westley ended in defeat as the Exiles remain rooted to the bottom of League Two.

In a game of few chances, the hosts finally took the lead with 10 minutes remaining when defender Dan Butler deflected a cross into his own net under pressure from Yeovil's Tom Eaves.

Newport, who have only won once all season, only managed two shots on target in the match.

The victory lifts Yeovil to 15th.