Crusaders lost to Scott Pittman's stoppage-time strike for Livingston as they became the first non-Scottish side to play in the Scottish Challenge Cup.
After a low-key first half in Belfast, Livingston took the lead with substitute's Josh Mullin's first touch.
Crusaders, Irish Premiership champions for the last two seasons and current leaders, equalised with a fine shot by their record scorer, Jordan Owens.
But Pittman grabbed the winner in the third minute of added time.
It means the Scottish League One side move into the quarter-finals of the competition that includes guest teams from Northern Ireland and Wales for the first time at the last 16 stage.
- 3BeverlandSubstituted forGaultat 45'minutes
- 7LowrySubstituted forForsytheat 45'minutes
- 11CushleySubstituted forHeatleyat 64'minutes
- 3LongridgeSubstituted forMullinat 73'minutes
- 6ByrneSubstituted forCaddenat 60'minutesBooked at 78mins
- 16KnoxSubstituted forWattat 79'minutes
- David Morgan
- Shots on Target