Saturday's League Two reports

Accrington 1-1 Cheltenham

Rob Dickie scored a last-minute equaliser for 10-man Cheltenham as they rescued a point at Accrington.

The Robins had been reduced to 10 men in the 66th minute when Daniel O'Shaughnessy was sent off for a second yellow card.

Terry Gornell headed home for Stanley in the 74th minute but they could not hold on.

There were not a lot of chances in the game, with the Robins having to shuffle their line-up after five minutes when new signing Alex Cooper hobbled off.

The major talking point of the first half was a late tackle by Cheltenham's Harry Pell on Matty Pearson in front of the dug-outs which saw management and players involved in the aftermath - Pell and team-mate Dickie were booked.

The first real save of the match did not come until the 37th minute with Cheltenham goalkeeper Russell Griffiths keeping out a Romy Boco header.

O'Shaughnessy saw red and then ex-Cheltenham striker Gornell capitalised, heading home Boco's cross for his fourth goal of the campaign.

Stanley looked like they would hold on but then, in the final minute, Danny Wright's header was saved superbly by Aaron Chapman but he could not stop Dickie's follow-up.

Reports supplied by the Press Association.

Blackpool 1-1 Cambridge United

A stoppage-time free-kick from Andy Taylor snatched a point for Blackpool in a draw against Cambridge at Bloomfield Road.

The visitors took the lead after 17 minutes thanks to a brilliant 20-yard free-kick from Luke Berry, curling the ball past Dean Lyness and into the top right-hand corner.

Blackpool passed up a golden opportunity to equalise after 33 minutes when Danny Philliskirk's cross hit the hand of Harrison Dunk in the area.

Philliskirk took the penalty and placed it down the middle but goalkeeper Will Norris saved with his legs.

In first-half stoppage-time, Kyle Vassell's thunderous strike from 12 yards was met by a superb reflex save from Norris.

When Blackpool did finally get the better of Norris the woodwork denied them as a thumping 20-yard volley from Kelvin Mellor cannoned back off the crossbar after 73 minutes.

But in the first of seven minutes of injury-time, Taylor curled home from 20 yards to snatch a point and end Cambridge's run of three successive League Two wins.

Reports supplied by the Press Association.

Colchester 0-0 Newport County

Caretaker Sean McCarthy saw bottom-of-the-table Newport claim a point at Colchester in his last game before new manager Graham Westley takes over.

The U's, without a win in five games, drop to 12th place after a game low on chances and quality.

Newport striker Jon Parkin forced a good save out of Sam Walker before the interval and Jordan Green went close in the second half.

The final whistle was greeted with boos by the Colchester fans.

Doncaster Rovers 3-2 Barnet

Doncaster snatched a stoppage-time winner after a rally by struggling Barnet.

The visitors looked to have snatched a late point after coming back from two goals down.

But Andy Williams clipped home at the death to win it, a result which kept Doncaster second in League Two.

Goals from James Coppinger and Matty Blair had given Doncaster a deservedly comfortable lead at the break.

But dogged and industrious Barnet rallied well, pulling a goal back through Bira Dembele before substitute Luke Gambin glanced home four minutes from time.

Such a dramatic finish could hardly have been predicted after a first half which Doncaster thoroughly dominated.

Coppinger left Barnet keeper Josh Vickers standing with a superb volley on 15 minutes before Blair drilled a low effort into the far corner on 32 minutes to make the dominance count.

Barnet rallied superbly after the break and pulled a goal back when Dembele flicked home Sam Muggleton's long throw.

And with four minutes to go, Gambin hooked in a low centre.

But the drama was not over and Williams grabbed the winner for Doncaster when he darted to the near post and flicked in Blair's brilliant cross.

Reports supplied by the Press Association.

Exeter 0-0 Grimsby

Exeter's wait for a home win in League Two extended to six games following a goalless draw with Grimsby.

Exeter had the better of the first half, but they failed to take any of the chances that came their way.

Robbie Simpson volleyed wastefully high and wide from a promising position for the Grecians, while Lee Holmes forced James McKeown into a flying stop with a curling shot from 25 yards.

Reuben Reid then forced McKeown into another good save before the Exeter striker failed to make the most of a superb Pierce Sweeney cross when he failed to make contact from close range.

Things continued in much the same vein after the break as David Wheeler and Holmes both saw long-range efforts go high, Reid hit the crossbar after lofting the ball over the goalkeeper, and then saw a similar effort land on top of the net.

Omar Bogle was high with a free-kick for Grimsby, who rarely threatened the Exeter goal, but it is just one goal in six league games at St James' Park now for the Grecians, who ended the game to chants of manager Paul Tisdale to go once again.

Reports supplied by the Press Association.

Hartlepool 1-1 Crawley

James Collins' late penalty denied Hartlepool their first League Two home win of the season as Crawley earned a draw at the Northern Gas & Power Stadium.

Collins thundered home his spot-kick with 16 minutes remaining to ensure the spoils were shared after Lewis Alessandra's first goal for the club put Pools ahead.

Hartlepool did not look like a side with such a poor home record in the opening exchanges, taking the lead in the 12th minute.

Having been hauled over by Andre Blackman, Nathan Thomas failed to make it seven goals in as many games from the spot - yet Alessandra was on hand to head home the rebound.

Crawley were unfortunate not to level immediately as Enzio Boldewijn and Jimmy Smith rattled the woodwork in quick succession.

The Red Devils took control thereafter and equalised in the 74th minute, Collins netting having been pushed to the floor by Jake Carroll.

And Crawley were only denied a last-ditch winner by some brilliance from Hartlepool defender Scott Harrison, who somehow stopped Collins from tapping into an empty net after Billy Clifford's curler hit the crossbar.

Reports supplied by the Press Association.

Leyton Orient 0-1 Portsmouth

New Leyton Orient manager Alberto Cavasin saw his side beaten by a Christian Burgess goal as Portsmouth took the points at Brisbane Road.

Italian Cavasin became the eighth man to take on the manager's role since president, and fellow countryman, Francesco Becchetti took over the East London club in July 2014.

But he could not arrest a worrying sequence that has seen Orient win just once in eight matches in League Two.

Defender Burgess stole up unmarked to powerfully head home a corner from Carl Baker on 57 minutes to settle the contest.

The opening half was a period of half-chances, although Pompey did have the ball in the net when Conor Chaplin's first-time flick into the net was ruled out for offside.

The visitors were given an excellent opportunity to break the deadlock when O's keeper Alex Cisak attempted to send a short pass to a defender, but only succeeded in picking out Chaplin.

The Orient shot-stopper saved his blushes by saving the striker's effort.

Orient felt they should have had a penalty when Paul McCallum went to ground after 12 minutes but referee Christopher Sarginson waved away their frantic appeals.

Having fallen behind, Orient were unable to break down a well-organised Portsmouth side who almost doubled their lead when O's full-back Nicky Hunt headed a cross against his own post before the ball was scrambled clear.

Reports supplied by the Press Association.

Luton Town 1-1 Crewe Alexandra

Crewe fought back from a goal down to earn a deserved point at fellow promotion hopefuls Luton.

The visitors went close in the opening minute, Charlie Kirk's low effort flying into the side-netting, before Chris Dagnall's shot from close range was parried by goalkeeper Christian Walton, who also turned aside Billy Bingham's daisy-cutter.

Cameron McGeehan tested Ben Garratt from distance midway through the first period before Luton went ahead just before half-time when Pelly Ruddock released Jake Gray and his volley was turned home by Danny Hylton.

In the second period, Tom Lowery dragged wide for the visitors and Bingham's half-volley from distance flew narrowly past the post, with Geroge Cooper's free-kick landing on the roof of the net.

The visitors were deservedly level in the 64th minute when Cooper's exquisite cross was headed beyond Walton by Alex's top scorer Ryan Lowe.

Alan Sheehan sent a free-kick harmlessly over the top for the hosts, with Hylton also stabbing off target from Scott Cuthbert's header, while sub Josh McQuoid could not keep his ambitious effort down as Luton had to settle for a third straight draw in the league.

Reports supplied by the Press Association.

Mansfield 3-1 Notts County

Substitutes Matt Green and Darius Henderson scored in injury time as Mansfield Town secured a dramatic derby victory over Notts County.

Notts dominated the first half, but Green came off the bench and struck home the opener with his first touch.

The visitors seemed set to earn a point through a deflected Alex Rodman shot.

But Green netted with a penalty after Mal Benning was deemed to have been fouled by Matt Tootle and Henderson ran through and fired in a third.

Green had scored twice in the corresponding fixture last season which the Stags won 5-0.

But a repeat result, or individual goalscoring feat, seemed highly unlikely as Notts seized control before the interval.

The Magpies could have been 3-0 up at the break, Jonathan Forte shooting against the post and wasting a one-on-one chance, and Jon Stead having a shot cleared off the line.

But Green's introduction sparked a much-improved display by the hosts and, although Rodman cancelled out Green's scrappy opener, the striker kept his cool with his spot-kick for his second and Henderson's first goal for the club sealed all three points.

Morecambe 0-3 Carlisle

Carlisle maintained their unbeaten start to the League Two season with an impressive victory over Morecambe.

Goals from skipper Danny Grainger and two from veteran Jason Kennedy earned Keith Curle's side all three points at the Globe Arena.

Grainger gave the Cumbrians the lead on 15 minutes after a mistake by home keeper Barry Roche.

Luke Joyce crossed from the right and Roche could only flick the ball straight into the path of the left-back who drilled the loose ball home.

The scoreline did flatter Carlisle as Morecambe were in the game for long periods, with Mark Gillespie forced into making three fine saves from Cole Stockton and Tom Barkhuizen also clipped an effort inches over the bar.

The visitors, though, doubled their lead on 73 minutes when the ball fell behind Kennedy in the area and the midfielder twisted and turned sharply to fire past Roche from eight yards.

The home side then crumbled and Carlisle added a third just four minutes later. Kennedy was in the thick of the action again from a Nicky Adams corner and appeared to head home, although his lack of celebration meant the final touch may have flicked off a Morecambe defender.

Reports supplied by the Press Association.

Stevenage 1-2 Plymouth

Leaders Plymouth extended their unbeaten run in League Two to 10 games as Sonny Bradley's double secured victory at battling Stevenage.

Argyle edged a cagey first half and almost scored on 43 minutes as Jimmy Spencer's looped effort hit the woodwork after Graham Carey had broken from midfield.

The visitors broke the deadlock soon after the restart when David Fox's free-kick evaded everyone apart from Bradley, who diverted the ball into the top corner.

Stevenage equalised just seven minutes later as Henry Cowans' low free-kick found Matthew Godden unmarked and his effort went in off Bradley from six yards.

Boro - who have now lost three of their last four league games - were only level for four minutes as Bradley glanced in a header from Carey's free-kick.

Stevenage had their chances to equalise during five minutes of injury time, with Jack King and Harry McKirdy going close, but Plymouth saw the game out to remain top of the table by five points.

Reports supplied by the Press Association.

Yeovil 1-0 Wycombe

Yeovil ran out winners at home to Wycombe to end a run of two straight defeats in League Two.

Ryan Hedges tapped in for the only goal of the game on 36 minutes to leave the Chairboys still in search of their first league victory on the road this season.

Yeovil came close early on when Nathan Smith drilled a low shot from the edge of the area and drew a good save out of Jamal Blackman, before Garry Thompson spurned a good chance by shooting wide when put through on goal.

The hosts were looking the more dangerous of the two sides and got their reward when Alex Lawless' fierce 25-yard drive cannoned into the post and rebounded to Hedges, who was left with an easy finish.

Yeovil nearly doubled their lead before the break after Otis Khan found space to shoot from a narrow angle in the area, but Blackman was equal to his effort.

Wycombe began to grow into the game as the second half wore on but were unable to threaten until Nick Freeman blasted an injury-time shot into the side netting as Yeovil held on for a deserved win.

Reports supplied by the Press Association.