Irish Premiership: Crues still four ahead after comeback win over Dungannon

Jamie Glackin challenges Declan Caddell for possession at Seaview

Two second-half goals from Paul Heatley helped Crusaders come from behind to beat Dungannon 3-1 and maintain a four-point lead at the top of the league.

Ards moved into second place by beating Glentoran 2-0, while Linfield kept up their pursuit of the leaders with a 4-1 victory over Portadown at Windsor Park.

Tony Kane netted two penalties in Ballymena's 3-2 win over Cliftonville.

Adam Lecky's injury-time penalty gave Ballinamallard a 1-0 win at Glenavon while Coleraine defeated Carrick 2-0.

Re-live the Irish Premiership action as it happened

Crusaders suffered a setback when Seanan Clucas fired into the bottom right-hand corner on the half hour but Gavin Whyte, returning from Northern Ireland Under-21 duty, levelled from the penalty spot two minutes later.

Heatley grabbed his first with a close-range finish in the 79th minute and the winger's well-struck shot with one minute remaining secured maximum points for Stephen Baxter's defending champions.

Ards continued their impressive early-season form by seeing off troubled Glentoran, with Director of Football Roy Coyle in temporary charge, at Clandeboye Park.

Central defender Johnny Taylor gave Niall Currie's side the lead with a sixth-minute header from an Emmett Friars corner, with substitute Ross Arthurs flicking home the second in the 55th minute, 10 minutes after his introduction.

Ards made it four win from seven league games by beating Glentoran

Glenavon squandered numerous chances, before Lecky's fourth goal of the season two minutes into added time ensured a first win of the Premiership campaign for Gavin Dykes' Ballinamallard.

The Lurgan Blues drop four places into sixth position in the table.

Ross Gaynor's strike gave Linfield a 1-0 advantage at half-time against Portadown and the Blues went further ahead thanks to Mark Stafford's headed effort on 46 and Paul Smyth's cool finish after 72.

Robert Garrett's outstanding strike on 85 was a mere consolation for the Ports, as Aaron Burns restored the Blues' three-goal cushion two minutes later with a simple header from Kirk Millar's assist.

David McDaid's close-range finish midway through the first half put Cliftonville in front at the Showgrounds but Tony Kane equalised on the hour with his first penalty of the game after Eamon Seydak had pushed Conor McCloskey.

Cathair Friel's shot from the edge of the area took a wicked deflection over Jason Mooney with 10 minutes left and five minutes later Kane was on target from the spot again after Seydak handled Johnny McMurray's cross.

Ross Lavery's low left-foot shot into the bottom corner in the 88th minute reduced the Reds' deficit.

Coleraine made it three wins in a row and moved up to fourth in the standings as goals by James McLaughlin on 70 minutes and Darren McCauley in the final minute saw them overcome struggling Carrick Rangers.

Danske Bank Irish Premiership - Results
Ballymena United3-2Cliftonville
Coleraine2-0Carrick Rangers
Crusaders3-1Dungannon Swifts
Glenavon 0-1Ballinamallard United
Linfield 4-1Portadown