Joe Hart: Everton not signing Man City keeper - Ronald Koeman
Everton manager Ronald Koeman says he has "no interest" in signing goalkeeper Joe Hart from Manchester City.
The England international, 29, has been strongly linked with a loan move to Goodison Park after being told by City boss Pep Guardiola he is free to leave.
"Everybody will see what Everton's squad is when the transfer window ends next week," said Koeman.
"Everybody is trying to make their squads stronger, but I am not a manager who talks about rumours."
Hart is yet to feature in the Premier League under Guardiola, playing possibly his last game for City on Wednesday in the Champions League.
City have signed Chile goalkeeper Claudio Bravo, 33, from Barcelona.
Koeman will, however, step up his search for a striker to support Romelu Lukaku after missing out on Deportivo La Coruna's Lucas Perez Martinez to Arsenal, with reports in Italy on Thursday night continuing to link Everton with a £25m move for Napoli's Manolo Gabbiadini.
Porto's Yacine Brahimi has also been touted as a potential target.
Everton still have a bid on the table for Sunderland central defender Lamine Kone, which has so far been rejected by Black Cats' boss David Moyes, while a £1.25m move for Southampton right-back Cuco Martina is expected to be completed in the next few days.
Subscribe to the BBC Sport newsletter to get our pick of news, features and video sent to your inbox.