Goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski says Swansea City have improved since Francesco Guidolin arrived at the club in January.
Guidolin was appointed head coach until the end of the season and has led Swansea to Premier League safety.
The Italian's future is unclear, but Fabianski says the players enjoy working under the 60-year-old.
"It's down to the chairman and down to the board to decide, but you can see things are working with him," he said.
"We're playing well and picked ourselves up, not only points-wise, but playing-wise as well.
"We've improved the way we play because in the first half of the season we struggled a bit.
"You can clearly see that the work he has done has worked."
Guidolin has previously stated he and chairman Huw Jenkins have already started planning for next season, but does not know if he will be offered a new deal.
Swansea are also the subject of a takeover bid by an American consortium.
Fabianski was pleased with Swansea's performance in winning 4-1 at West Ham United in their penultimate game of the season.
Swansea had mathematically secured their place in the top flight for a sixth season the previous Sunday with a 3-1 home win over Liverpool.
|More from BBC Wales Sport|
|Pro12 Euro qualification 'wrong' - Williams|
|Cotterill hopes form will aid Wales bid|
|Halfpenny warned over Wales tour|
Fabianski will miss his first game of the Premier League campaign against Manchester City.
Fabianski is joining the other Swansea players bound for France who are taking a break before Euro 2016.
"I will go away now and have a break. Other players wanted a rest (before West Ham), but I wanted to wait," he said.
"I will go away now and then prepare for the summer."
Kristoffer Nordfeldt in set to deputise as Fabianski joins Ashley Williams, Neil Taylor and Gylfi Sigurdsson on the sidelines.