Barcelona reached the last 16 of the Copa del Rey with an emphatic home victory over third-tier Villanovense.
Dani Alves scored the opener from long range, 20-year-old forward Sandro Ramirez hit a a hat-trick, while Munir El Haddadi, also 20, got two goals.
Lionel Messi was left out of the squad, while Andres Iniesta, Neymar and Luis Suarez were unused substitutes.
Juanfran hit a consolation for the visitors, who had held Luis Enrique's La Liga side 0-0 in the first leg.
That tie was played earlier than scheduled to allow Barca to play in the Fifa Club World Cup in Japan, where the Spanish club enter at the semi-final stage on 17 December.
- 6Alves da SilvaSubstituted forGumbauat 45'minutes
- 14MascheranoBooked at 44mins
- 17El Haddadi
- 33Cantalapiedra Fernández
- 1Fuentes Carrión
- 2Trinidad GuerreroBooked at 33mins
- 4Verdejo Ruiz
- 5Herrera López
- 3Tapia Parejo
- 10Caballero GonzálezSubstituted forMoraga Martínat 58'minutes
- 6Pajuelo Zazo
- 8Pérez SastreBooked at 41mins
- 7Mato Pose
- 11Guarnido BlázquezSubstituted forRuiz Cutillasat 77'minutes
- 9Serrano MacíasSubstituted forSánchez Curielat 65'minutes
- 12Moraga Martín
- 14Calatrava Paredes
- 15Ruiz Cutillas
- 16Sánchez Curiel
- Pedro Jesús Pérez Montero
- Shots on Target