Olympiakos won the Greek Superleague title with five matches left after beating Panthrakikos in front of an empty Karaiskakis Stadium.
Ahead of Wednesday's Champions League last-16 second leg trip to face Manchester United, Olympiakos eased to their fourth league title in a row.
The empty stadium was because of a punishment by the league after violence by fans in a win over Panathinaikos.
Nelson Valdez's strike and David Fuster's penalty secured the win.
It was Olympiakos's 41st league title and their 16th in the last 18 years.
Coach Michel rested a number of his regular starters in the match against Panthrakikos because of next week's trip to Old Trafford.
- 16Jiménez Gago
- 17PérezSubstituted forFusterat 58'minutes
- 18ValdezSubstituted forMachadoat 71'minutes
- 35DomínguezSubstituted forScepovicat 72'minutes
- 3Gomes Paços
- 21ChristouSubstituted forMakrydimitrisat 67'minutes
- 33SarakatsanosBooked at 41mins
- 25Ben ShabatBooked at 89mins
- 17Molina RiveroSubstituted forLadakisat 59'minutes
- 23Pereira dos Santos
- 22KathariosSubstituted forZdravosat 82'minutes
- Georgios Kizas