Britain's Tahnee Seagrave won her second Downhill Mountain Bike World Cup race of the season in Canada.
Having clinched her maiden win in Austria in June, the 22-year-old secured the penultimate race of the calendar at Mont-Sainte-Anne.
Seagrave stays third in the overall rankings, a place ahead of fellow Briton Rachel Atherton, the defending World Cup champion, who finished fifth.
World Champion Danny Hart had to settle for third in the elite men's race.
"It doesn't feel real yet, it's a lot better than my first," Seagrave said.
"It all comes down to the last race now and that's not happened since I've been competing."
France's Miriam Nicole finished second, 5.7 seconds behind Seagrave, to retain her World Cup lead with Australia's Tracey Hannah third.
Atherton was undefeated for 15 consecutive races until May when a crash during a practice run at Fort William in Scotland left her with a dislocated shoulder and unable to compete.
And in her third race back since the injury, she produced a sensational piece of handling to avoid yet another crash.
"I could hear the crowd gasping," she said. "There was a massive rock and I couldn't change my line. I thought 'I can't crash, I'll fall to pieces'."
The final races of the season takes place at Val di Sole in Italy on 26-27 August.
Britain's Hart takes third in wet conditions
Heavy rain caused chaos before the start of the elite men's race but Britain's Hart navigated the tricky conditions well in the first part of his race before slowing towards the finish.
American Aaron Gwin produced a great run in the wet to win the round and take his third Mont-Sainte-Anne career win.
Briton Michael Jones was in contention for much of the competition but was denied a first podium finish since 2015, coming fifth.
Elite women's standings from Mont-Saint-Anne
1. Tahnee Seagrave (GBR, Transition Bikes/FMD Factory Racing) 00:04:46.723
2. Myriam Nicole (FRA, Commencal/Vallnord)00:04:52.460
3. Hannah Tracey (AUS, Polygon UR) 00:04:58.779
4. Emilie Siegenthaler (SUI, Pivot Factory Racing) 00:04:59.476
5. Rachel Atherton (GBR, Trek Factory Racing) 00:04:59.549
Elite men's standings from Mont-Saint-Anne
1. AaronGwin (USA, The YT Mob) 00:04:18.426
2. Dean Lucas (AUS, Intense Factory Racing) 00:04:19.484
3. Danny Hart (GBR, MS Mondraker Team) 00:04:19.846
4. Loic Bruni (FRA, Specialized Gravity) 00:04:21.684
5. Michael Jones (GBR, Chain Reaction Cycles/Mavic 22) 00:04:21.858