BBC Sport has launched its #changethegame women's summer of sport season to showcase female athletes.
There will be more live free-to-air women's sport than ever before across BBC TV, radio and digital platforms this summer, as well as a raft of specially commissioned content.
Barbara Slater, director of BBC Sport, says it is a "fantastic platform" for women's sport, with coverage backed up by an "unrivalled" line-up of leading talent including Gabby Logan, Alex Scott, Hazel Irvine and Clare Balding.
"The BBC prides itself on being the home of big sporting events and has always led from the front in supporting women's sport across TV, radio and digital channels," she added.
"This summer is a fantastic platform for women's sport deserving of our unrivalled line-up of presenters, pundits and commentators to ensure audiences are given the best analysis and insight from every sport."
As well as the live action, the BBC has commissioned additional content, including exclusive behind-the-scenes television documentaries, iPlayer box sets, podcasts and original journalism.
World Beaters was launched at the end of May and the six short films feature Lucy Bronze, Katherine Brunt, Kadeena Cox, Jade Jones, Geva Mentor and Laura Muir.
- Watch here: The exclusive World Beaters iPlayer box set.
Other iPlayer specials include Legends, which will be released at the start of July, and Rebel Girls in August.
And we wanted to blaze a trail for all those pioneering sports women who have gone before with our history of women's sport video and story.
- Read more: Who were the original game changers?
Major women's sporting events in 2019 include:
- Fifa Women's World Cup France 2019, football, 7 June-7 July
- Wimbledon, tennis, 1-14 July
- Netball World Cup, 12-21 July
- Women's Ashes, cricket, 2-31 July
- Women's British Open, golf, 1-4 August
- Solheim Cup, golf, 13-15 September
- Road World Championships, cycling, 22-29 September
- World Athletics Championships, 28 September-6 October
- World Para-athletics Championships, 7-15 November