1. You can take part by accessing the webpage publicised on air or online. You will find the question and a list of alternative answers. You can register your vote by electronically clicking on the box beside the answer you wish to vote for.
2. Any votes registered outside the announced voting times, which will be listed online and may be subject to on air announcements, will not count.
3. This is not a competition and there will be no prize for any option or anyone taking part.
4. Your can only vote once. The BBC will announce the result on-air and/or online when voting is closed and the final result is known. There may be announcements during the live vote window of the results thus far in the relevant broadcasts, on social media or displayed immediately after vote submission. These should not be taken as an indicator of the final published results, but merely as a snapshot for interest.
6. If, for any reason, the online voting system fails, the vote may be suspended or a contingency plan may be actioned.
7. The BBC reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend this event at any time.
8. The BBC cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any online system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
9. Please note that any BBC staff member or anyone who is directly connected in any way with the production of the programme / vote is not eligible to vote.
10. The voting accords with the BBC's Code of Conduct for Voting found at http://www.bbc.co.uk/editorialguidelines/page/guidelines-appendices-appendix-2-competitions
11. The BBC will only use your personal data for purposes of running this vote and in accordance with the BBC's Privacy & Cookies Policy. The BBC complies with the Data Protection Act 1998. For more information please refer to the full BBC Privacy and Cookies Policy at http://www.bbc.co.uk/privacy/
12. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.