Adil Ray explains the Four Ps
93. The Four Ps and the Two Ranis with Adil Ray
94. Talking Dirty with Gyles Brandreth
Fi and Jane lean forward as Gyles Brandreth offers his guide to erotic fiction.
95. On the Night Shift with Dotun Adebayo
Dotun Adebayo's secrets of night-time radio - UFOs, conspiracy theories and teeth.
96. Making Hay with Frank Cottrell Boyce
Frank Cottrell Boyce joins Fi and Jane in the Green Room at the Hay Festival.
97. Anita Anand Has All The Answers
Anita Anand tells Fi and Jane which world leader she has accidentally sat on.
98. Nice Ears Shame About The Feet with Suzy Klein
Embroidery on the Radio with BBC Radio 3's Suzy Klein.
99. Grief and Cutlery Chuff with Cariad Lloyd
Grief, Jane Austen and that stuff in the cutlery drawer with Cariad Lloyd.
100. Marking our 100th Episode with Ken Bruce
Cars, buses and tortoises with failed accountant Ken Bruce.
101. Snoring on the Sleeper with Kirsty Wark
Squirrels, eagles and nostrils with Kirsty Wark.
102. Deforesting the Territory with Ros Atkins
Fi and Jane welcome BBC News presenter Ros Atkins to the piazza for a chat.
103. A Return to Inner Curls and Contrarians with Emily Maitlis
Fi presents another chance to hear Newsnight's Emily Maitlis on Fortunately.