Presenter & folk music podcaster Matthew Bannister joins the Fortunately self-help group.
92. From Hobb to Head Honcho with Matthew Bannister
93. The Four Ps and the Two Ranis with Adil Ray
Adil Ray explains the Four Ps
94. Talking Dirty with Gyles Brandreth
Fi and Jane lean forward as Gyles Brandreth offers his guide to erotic fiction.
95. On the Night Shift with Dotun Adebayo
Dotun Adebayo's secrets of night-time radio - UFOs, conspiracy theories and teeth.
96. Making Hay with Frank Cottrell Boyce
Frank Cottrell Boyce joins Fi and Jane in the Green Room at the Hay Festival.
97. Anita Anand Has All The Answers
Anita Anand tells Fi and Jane which world leader she has accidentally sat on.
98. Nice Ears Shame About The Feet with Suzy Klein
Embroidery on the Radio with BBC Radio 3's Suzy Klein.
99. Grief and Cutlery Chuff with Cariad Lloyd
Grief, Jane Austen and that stuff in the cutlery drawer with Cariad Lloyd.
DJ Norman Cook shares his musical milestones with Matt Everitt. First broadcast in 2012.
Life-saving surgery, but not by a doctor
Nurses and midwives in Ethiopia are being trained to perform emergency operations
Game on 250619 D&D and Niantic London
Adveturers Wanted are taking their mix of theatre and Dungeons and Dragons to Edinburgh.
Richard Curtis – Part one
Yasmeen Khan talks to screenwriter Richard Curtis about his latest film Yesterday