Fixing a new garden hosepipe with CNN Chief International Anchor Christiane Amanpour
91. Drinking with despots with Christiane Amanpour
92. From Hobb to Head Honcho with Matthew Bannister
Presenter & folk music podcaster Matthew Bannister joins the Fortunately self-help group.
93. The Four Ps and the Two Ranis with Adil Ray
Adil Ray explains the Four Ps
94. Talking Dirty with Gyles Brandreth
Fi and Jane lean forward as Gyles Brandreth offers his guide to erotic fiction.
95. On the Night Shift with Dotun Adebayo
Dotun Adebayo's secrets of night-time radio - UFOs, conspiracy theories and teeth.
96. Making Hay with Frank Cottrell Boyce
Frank Cottrell Boyce joins Fi and Jane in the Green Room at the Hay Festival.
97. Anita Anand Has All The Answers
Anita Anand tells Fi and Jane which world leader she has accidentally sat on.
98. Nice Ears Shame About The Feet with Suzy Klein
Embroidery on the Radio with BBC Radio 3's Suzy Klein.
'Bedford, do you call this thing a coat?' The history of the three-piece suit
Sarah Goldsmith on an immortal trio jacket, waistcoat and trousers
Philip Dodd is in conversation with the American author James Ellroy
Philip Dodd in conversation with American author James Ellroy.
UK and US arms sales to Saudi Arabia under threat
Lucrative deals in both countries in danger over the war in Yemen.