Shaun Keaveny guides us through some choice bits of the podcast.
89. Our Audience Overheats: some favourite Fortunately moments.
90. In Memoriam Mittens with Elizabeth Day
Fi and Jane are joined by writer and podcaster Elizabeth Day.
91. Drinking with despots with Christiane Amanpour
Fixing a new garden hosepipe with CNN Chief International Anchor Christiane Amanpour
92. From Hobb to Head Honcho with Matthew Bannister
Presenter & folk music podcaster Matthew Bannister joins the Fortunately self-help group.
93. The Four Ps and the Two Ranis with Adil Ray
Adil Ray explains the Four Ps
94. Talking Dirty with Gyles Brandreth
Fi and Jane lean forward as Gyles Brandreth offers his guide to erotic fiction.
95. On the Night Shift with Dotun Adebayo
Dotun Adebayo's secrets of night-time radio - UFOs, conspiracy theories and teeth.
96. Making Hay with Frank Cottrell Boyce
Frank Cottrell Boyce joins Fi and Jane in the Green Room at the Hay Festival.
97. Anita Anand Has All The Answers
Anita Anand tells Fi and Jane which world leader she has accidentally sat on.
98. Nice Ears Shame About The Feet with Suzy Klein
Embroidery on the Radio with BBC Radio 3's Suzy Klein.
Trump launches re-election campaign
He has promised a "wild" rally in Florida and spoke of planned mass deportations.
Senior Advisor to President Obama (2009-2017) - Valerie Jarrett
How will historians view the Obama legacy?
People with at least four decades between them, share and compare their life experiences.
Stories from the New Silk Road
Cambodia: New Riches on the Coast
How a new Silk Road connecting transport hubs from Kenya to Kazakhstan is changing lives.
Taking your calls through the night.