Somebody called a Doctor this week as Fi and Jane are joined by Dr Sarah Jarvis.
79. Name that Pope, with Dr Sarah Jarvis
80. Crushed Wotsits and Emergency Loo Roll, with Tracey Thorn.
Writer and musician Tracey Thorn pays a visit to a star struck Fi and Jane.
81. Globulogic up the Danube, with Dolly Alderton and Pandora Sykes
Inside to avoid the weather, Fi and Jane are joined by Dolly Alderton and Pandora Sykes.
82.Early Morning Movements with Ritula Shah
Fi and Jane are joined by The World Tonight’s Ritula Shah.
83. Ready for Tingles, with Clive Myrie
Fi and Jane are joined by newsreading icon Clive Myrie.
84. Fondant Nozzles and Freemasonry, with Bella Mackie
Fi has a special birthday and is joined by writer and journalist Bella Mackie.
85. Big Beans and Whopper Questions, with Laura Kuenssberg
Fi and Jane welcome along the one and only Laura Kuenssberg, BBC Political Editor.
86. Cheeseburgers and chocolate shakes with Jake Humphrey
Football, Formula 1 and failed exams with BT Sport presenter Jake Humphrey.
87. On the fringe of the leadership summit, with Maria McErlane
Maria McErlane, agony aunt on Graham Norton’s Radio 2 show, dispenses advice.
88. DJ Annie Mac is in the mix
Fi and Jane throw the blankets off their knees and hit the dancefloor with DJ Annie Mac.
89. Our Audience Overheats: some favourite Fortunately moments.
Shaun Keaveny guides us through some choice bits of the podcast.
90. In Memoriam Mittens with Elizabeth Day
Fi and Jane are joined by writer and podcaster Elizabeth Day.
91. Drinking with despots with Christiane Amanpour
Fixing a new garden hosepipe with CNN Chief International Anchor Christiane Amanpour
92. From Hobb to Head Honcho with Matthew Bannister
Presenter & folk music podcaster Matthew Bannister joins the Fortunately self-help group.
93. The Four Ps and the Two Ranis with Adil Ray
Adil Ray explains the Four Ps
94. Talking Dirty with Gyles Brandreth
Fi and Jane lean forward as Gyles Brandreth offers his guide to erotic fiction.
95. On the Night Shift with Dotun Adebayo
Dotun Adebayo's secrets of night-time radio - UFOs, conspiracy theories and teeth.
96. Making Hay with Frank Cottrell Boyce
Frank Cottrell Boyce joins Fi and Jane in the Green Room at the Hay Festival.
97. Anita Anand Has All The Answers
Anita Anand tells Fi and Jane which world leader she has accidentally sat on.
98. Nice Ears Shame About The Feet with Suzy Klein
Embroidery on the Radio with BBC Radio 3's Suzy Klein.
99. Grief and Cutlery Chuff with Cariad Lloyd
Grief, Jane Austen and that stuff in the cutlery drawer with Cariad Lloyd.
Bridget Kendall explores how the 1919 Paris Peace Conference shaped a century of conflict.
The magic fingers of Rashid Khan
The life behind the magic fingers of Afghan spin bowler Rashid Khan.
Ymateb i bynciau trafod y dydd, gyda Garry Owen yn cyflwyno.
Wynne is joined by Pavorotti's wife and Head of the Pavarotti Museum Nicoletta Mantovani.
The Gold Rush, Bewitched Bovines and Nuclear War
Devin Grier of Edinburgh University introduces Susan to the hazards of the 1849 Gold Rush.