The broadcaster and political commentator Iain Dale pays a visit to the BBC piazza.
78. Easy Peelers and Cones of Shame, with Iain Dale
77. Prolapsing Hot Water Bottles…with Sara Cox
Fi and Jane return with the new host of Radio 2’s Drivetime show, Sara Cox.
76. The slow creep of modernity gone wrong, with Gideon Coe
There’s a chill in the pizza, but it can’t puncture Fi and Jane’s demob-happy mood.
75. Cardiff Christmas Special!
Fi and Jane head to a pub in Cardiff for the first Fortunately in front of an audience.
74. The draught beneath my wings, with Hugh Dennis
Hugh Dennis joins Fi and Jane for a chat about his past life marketing perfumes.
73. Kefir-tunately, with Simon Mundie
Sports reporter Simon Mundie becomes the first guest to bring Fi and Jane homemade kefir.
72. ‘A burst of hamstery energy’, with Dame Esther Rantzen
Dame Esther Rantzen, ‘proper legend’ of broadcasting chats with Fi and Jane.
71. Romperamas and titter-free zones, with Tolani Shoneye
Journalist and co-host of The Receipts Podcast, Tolani Shoneye takes the pizza by storm.
70. 'Needs Sherry', With Mawaan Rizwan.
Temperatures have dropped so Fi and Jane head inside with presenter Mawaan Rizwan.
69. Sounds Launch Special from the London Eye, with James O’Brien and Leena Norms
Fortunately joins the great and the good at the BBC Sounds launch from the London Eye.
68. Dress smart, jock smart… with London Hughes
Newly award-winning Fi and Jane are joined by comedian and presenter London Hughes.
67. The spittle of a century… with the Scummy Mummies: Helen Thorn and Ellie Gibson
Fi and Jane talk to Helen Thorn and Ellie Gibson, hosts of the Scummy Mummies Podcast.
66. Bomb shelters and transmitter sites, with Cathy Newman
News presenter Cathy Newman on the era of fake news and her inability to use her oven.
65. Fields of chaff with Vicki Pepperdine
Vicki Pepperdine gives advice on how to combat winter vagina and frosty balls.
64. Lady barnacles and toga parties with Mishal Husain
Mishal Husain comes fresh from the Today studio to the Fortunately pizza.
63. Stiff Letters and Sideburns with Helen Zaltzman and David Dimbleby
Fi and Jane collar David Dimbleby, and Podcast Champion Helen Zaltzman discusses crushes.
62. My head is in Wookie Hole
Broadcaster Anneka Rice joins Fi and Jane in the BBC pizza.
61. Orange linguini and donkey soap
Fi and Jane are back in the BBC piazza after the summer break with gifts and gossip.
A postcard from Fi and Jane
A postcard from Fi and Jane from their summer holiday.
60. What a ménage! Season Finale with Richard Arnold
Richard Arnold demands Fi and Jane be upstanding for his arrival in the BBC Media Café.
59. An eye roll onto another planet, with Susanna Reid
Good Morning Britain presenter Susanna Reid joins Fi and Jane for an iced latte.
58. Something for the Weakened, with Shaun Keaveny
Shaun Keaveny gets a warm, womanly intervention and some career advice from Fi and Jane.
57. Miriam Margolyes is a lady of great passions
Actress and national treasure Miriam Margolyes joins Fi and Jane in the pizza.
56. Halfway up the Shard with Judy Murray
Fi and Jane get in the Wimbledon spirit with tennis legend Judy Murray.
55. Screeching accolades and mirrored ceilings, with Sadia Azmat
Comedian Sadia Azmat brings cake to Fi and Jane.
54. Disc jockey not a doula, with Zeb Soanes
Fi and Jane are joined by Radio 4 continuity announcer and newsreader Zeb Soanes.
53. Quiffo Magnifico with Mobeen Azhar
Northern powerhouse Mobeen Azhar joins Fi and Jane for a chat and a flapjack.
52. Don’t you know who I am? With Ali Plumb
Ali Plumb – Radio 1 and 1Xtra’s film critic - braves a meeting with Fi and Jane.
51. Royal Wedding Debrief with Camilla Tominey
Fi & Jane are joined by journalist Camilla Tominey for Royal Wedding post-match analysis.
50. Titillation with Charlie Sloth
Fi and Jane head to the Radio Festival and corner presenter and DJ, Charlie Sloth.