Showing off the fashions of 1967, are (left to right):
- My sister Lilian Archer (now Bellamy). This was the year she started working at The Stables (see Horse and Hound, below)
- In that jaunty hat, Jill Archer - a touch of the Philip Treacys there, Jill!
- Esme Wilson. We seem to have lost touch with Esme. If anyone has any information about her, we'd be delighted to receive it.
- Monica Downes. At the time, Monica was going out with Roger Travers-Macy, who later became my husband!
- My mother Peggy Archer (now Woolley). 1967 was a rather difficult year for my mother, for reasons which I'd rather not go into, but she is certainly rising to the occasion here.
News from Ambridge
St Stephen's Church
On The Farm
Horse and Hound