Freda passed away on 13 March 2015
|Fact title||Fact data|
The Bull and Arkwright Hall
Cook and cleaner extraordinaire, Freda is a traditionalist.
A dark horse whose words and actions are reported mainly by Bert, Freda is sometimes an adventurer; in 2006 the couple celebrated their golden wedding anniversary with a trip to India. Her cakes and preserves usually dominate the flower and produce show.
- Likes - Jam making, cooking, caring for Bert, sherry (when Bert's not looking)
- Dislikes - Making a song and dance
- Highs - Playing the fairy in the 1998 pantomime 'Jack and the Beanstalk'
- Lows - They'll never go back to Filey again (blame the sherry)
- Bert Fry (Husband)
- Trevor Fry (Son)
- Barbara Fry (Daughter-in-law)
- Amy Fry (Granddaughter)