Leila's interiors style is colourful, eclectic, with a love of vintage and a little Boho!
1. Who is your style hero?
My style hero is Abigail Ahern.
2. If you had an unlimited budget to spend on your home, what improvements would you make?
At the moment we are in between homes. If I had an unlimited budget to spend on my new home, I would concentrate on the kitchen and an entertaining area, which I would open up in to a big courtyard for lots of parties! I would create an amazing space just for the children to relax and chill out.
3. Would you have the room you created in your own home?
Yes I certainly would! I actually didn’t want to leave it behind!
4. What did you learn from taking part in 'Your Home In Their Hands'?
I learnt a lot from taking part in 'Your Home in Their Hands' but mainly that this is what I would love to do forever! I have found a passion for design and the show has given me the confidence to pursue this further.
5. What is your golden rule when it comes to interior design?
My golden rule is to be true to your design style and to show others that you can take risks when it comes to colour.
6. What is your DIY tool that you just can't live without?
My DIY tools that I couldn't be without are my glue gun and tape measure.
7. If you could design a room in any building in the world, what room would you design and why?
If I could design any room in any building in the world it would have to be the drawing room at Cumberland Lodge in Windsor Great Park. This is where I grew up and it holds a lot of memories for me. Failing that, any room in Robbie Williams' house in LA!