Bonnie is an English actress best known for playing Ginny Weasley in the Harry Potter film series.
Bonnie, 22, is an English actress, fashion model, screenwriter, director and producer. She is best known for playing Ginny Weasley in the Harry Potter film series.
I take to baking quite naturallyBonnie
During the production of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Bonnie studied a course on Film and Television Production at University of the Arts: London College of Communication. Since completing the course, she has opened up her own production company called Bon Bon Lumiere.
She has made her directorial debut with her graduation film called Separate We Come, Separate We Go, premiered at the Cannes Film Festival short film corner.
Outside of her work commitments, she is the ambassador for the Global Poverty Project and earlier this year, she lived off just £1 a day for a week in order to raise awareness of poverty.
- Bonnie has been baking since she was little girl and started baking at school to raise money for various charities.
- Bonnie and her cousins make a gingerbread house every Christmas as a tradition which has started when they were all very young. She says it was a lot of fun and they all took it so seriously.
- Baking is something she takes to quite naturally and the most impressive thing she has made is an apple crumble with a twist of her own - an almond crust.
- Bonnie likes to get creative with her bake and she has invented her own version of a 3-tier cake consisting of a brownie cake, cheesecake layer and cream cake layer.
- Bonnie has baked a wide range of biscuits to pies including cookies and shortbreads. She is very confident about making sandwich biscuits but she did express her worry of not using the correct filling and ruining them.
The Bake Off
- Bonnie doesn’t like to follow recipes and makes improvement using the trial and error method.
- She would rate herself as quite experienced and thinks she would be somewhere in between a novice and a master baker.
- She is most looking forward to eating the bakes but also the energy in the kitchen (marquee) and is dreading any disasters such as dropping her cake, the cake sinking or ruining the finish.
- She didn’t really have a favourite sport at school but enjoyed being active and taking part in sporting activities.