Fringe - Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for the 6 Music Festival Fringe
1. Please Note: U16 must be accompanied by an adult over 18. Minimum age 12. Proof of age may be requested upon entry. Tickets should be retained at all times during the event.
2. The BBC will not pay for any travel costs to and from the show.
3. The BBC reserves the right to cancel this event at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control. We also reserve the right to alter or change the programme and line-up without prior notification.
4. Should the event be cancelled or line-up changed, the BBC or the venue will not be liable for the payment of any compensation or for any loss of money and/or expenses incurred in travelling to the venue.
5. The BBC via the ticket supplier will use your contact details to email you about key messages relating to the event only. Please visit the BBC's Privacy & Cookies Policy for more information.
6. The event will be broadcast on BBC Radio 6 Music. Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video, photography and / or audio recording of this event and / or any element thereof in any / all media throughout the world. They also agree to being filmed by the venue, the police or security staff for the purposes of helping ensure the security of customers and preventing crime.
7. No food, alcohol or soft drinks are permitted to be taken into the venue.
8. Alcohol will be on sale in the venue, however if you look under 21 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age - the only forms of ID acceptable will be a photo driving licence or a passport. Security patrols will also operate around the venue to prevent anybody under the age of 18 attempting to consume alcohol.
9. The venue reserve the right to refuse anyone entry to the venue at their discretion and any person who fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting on behalf of the venue may be ejected. In addition anyone found to be causing damage to the venue, the venue infrastructure, causing harm to any other person on site, behaving in an illegal, anti-social or aggressive manner, appearing to be under the influence of drugs or in breach of these conditions will be ejected and may be reported to the police.
10. The venue reserve the right to search all persons and personal property via the use of metal detectors and bag searches and refuse admission to, or eject from, the venue, any person who refuses to be searched by a steward or other person acting on their behalf.
11. WARNINGS – Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing. Smoke effects, strobe lighting, lasers and loud noises may be used at this event.
12. Unauthorised professional photography or use of professional recording equipment is prohibited and zoom lenses, audio visual or cinematographic devices will not be permitted on site.
13. No Re-admission once you have left the venue
14. Tickets may not be sold, traded, or offered for sale; and may not be used as a prize or for any other promotional or trade purpose by any organisation except the BBC. Tickets are security printed and individually bar coded. Sale or attempted sale is grounds for seizure or cancellation and those trying to use resold or cancelled tickets will be refused entry into the venue.
15. The Organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense, except in the case of death or personal injury if due to any negligent act or omission on their part.