Andrew Marston on the cancellation of TrueFest
Unsigned, undiscovered and under-the-radar music from across the region.
• What do you do if you can't have a mass gathering outside? Well, you host a drive-in festival, of course!
• Sadly, that's not an option for the organisers of TrueFest, near Hay-on-Wye. We'll hear about their event which takes place in the hotel that inspired Hound Of The Baskervilles.
• We'll hear about a second wave of money being made available for musicians by a charity set up by Sir Edward Elgar.
• Catching up with a Worcester man following in the footsteps of BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge All Stars by creating a collaborative video of local musicians.
• We're hanging out with one of the main ticket sellers of the Malvern Winter Gardens who went to pretty much every gig at the Grange Road venue.