St Mary’s Church, Lymm in Cheshire
The bells of St Mary’s Church, Lymm in Cheshire
Bells on Sunday comes from St. Mary’s Church, Lymm in Cheshire. In 1712 there were four bells at St. Mary’s, which were later recast into a ring of five by Abraham Rudhall of Gloucester. After further changes in the nineteenth century the Whitechapel bell foundry again recast and added to the ring to make the full octave we hear them ringing.