Aled Jones is in the seaside town of Eastbourne during its famous International Air Show, where he takes to the skies with the Blades aerobatic display team.
Aled Jones is in the seaside town of Eastbourne during its famous International Air Show. He takes to the skies with the Blades aerobatic display team and meets a 95-year-old World War II pilot who is supported by their charity work.
Aled also meets one of the RAF's first female pilots, who swapped the cockpit for the pulpit, and Pam Rhodes visits a charity making aviation accessible to people with disabilities.
Hymns come from the Eastbourne Bandstand with worship leader Lou Fellingham leading the 1,000-strong congregation.
- To God Be The Glory from Eastbourne Bandstand
- Blessed Assurance from London Symphony Orchestra St Luke's
- Everlasting Arms performed by Lou Fellingham from Eastbourne Bandstand
- In Heavenly Love Abiding from St Asaph Cathedral
- All Things Bright And Beautiful performed by Katherine Jenkins with backing vocals by Birmingham Voices from Pershore Abbey and King John Nursery, Hastings
- Wholly Yours from Eastbourne Bandstand
- Great Is Thy Faithfullness from Eastbourne Bandstand
Aled Jones is at Shoreham Airport ahead of The Eastbourne Air Show to fly with The Blades' Kirsty Murphy, only female pilot to ever fly with the display team The Red Arrows. Aled then hears 95 year old George Wood's remarkable testimony story.
Pam Rhodes is at Blackbushe Airport to meet Damian Hunter, told he would never be able to fly because of his cerebral palsy in South Africa, we meet him just before he goes for his pilot's licence this October. Pam also talks to one of the founding members of Aerobility Mike Miller Smith.
500th Anniversary of The Reformation
Pam Rhodes is in Cambridge to meet Professor Richard Rex to learn more about Martin Luther, a German monk who's actions 500 years ago led to the Reformation that changed the course of Christian history.
Testimony Story from Alice McDermott
Aled Jones is at Eastbourne Air Show to meet Alice McDermott: a former RAF Hercules Pilot -- one of the first female pilots in the RAF -- who returned to faith and became a minister and an auxiliary RAF chaplain
|Executive Producer||Emyr Afan|
|Executive Producer||Cat Lewis|
|Series Producer||Matthew Napier|
|Production Company||Avanti Media|