Main content

Symbols to Say You Are Partially Sighted

News, views and information for people who are blind or partially sighted.

Available now

20 minutes

Department of Work and Pensions

If you would like to contribute to the consultation of the Personal Independence Payment (PIP), the Department of Work and Pensions can be contacted on

Further information on the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) can be found here.



  • Tue 19 Jan 2016 20:40

Download this programme

Download this programme

Listen anytime or anywhere. Subscribe to this programme or download individual episodes.