Aled Jones meets Neil Baldwin on whom the BAFTA award winning film -‘Marvellous’ is based .Contributors Gary Lineker, former Stoke City Manager Lou Macari and current player Peter Crouch, as well as the UK’s first female bishop Libby Lane explain why Neil really is marvellous. Aled hears Neil sing his favourite hymn How Great Thou Art and does a trial for Neil’s own football team -Neil Baldwin FC.
Emma Scrivener has suffered from an eating disorder since she was a teenager. She talks about the road to recovery and her parallel Christian journey. The film is presented by Claire McCollum and is filmed on location in Belfast, the city where Emma was brought up. Emma now lives in Eastbourne and has written a book about her journey called ‘A New Name’. Emma writes her award winning Christian blog at emmascrivener.net/category/blog
Historian Richard Taylor is in Westminster Abbey to reveal the story behind a chapel dedicated to King Henry V, which is rarely open to the public.
- Leaning On The Everlasting Arms was performed by Adventist Vocal Ensemble .
- The Lord’s My Shepherd was performed by Choir and Congregation of Holy Trinity church, Stratford Upon Avon.
- Be Still And Know That I Am God was performed by the Clare Chorale, Grosvenor Choir and choir of St Colmcille's.
- Panis Angelicus was performed by Jonathan Antoine at The Royal Garrison Church of All Saints, Aldershot.
- Immortal Invisible was perfomed by the congregation of Halifax Minster.
- Will You Come And Follow Me was performed by Congregation of Manchester Cathedral.
- To God Be The Glory was performed by the Songs of Praise Salvation Army Band.
|Interviewed Guest||Neil Baldwin|
|Series Producer||Matthew Napier|
|Executive Producer||Dave Stanford|