Timings (where shown) are from the start of the programme in hours and minutes
Josie d’Arby visits Europe’s largest travelling funfair in Hull and discovers how the showmen and women working on the rides juggle the business of fun and faith.
Celebrating Thomas The Tank Engine
Pop producer and train enthusiast Pete Waterman uncovers the story of how a country vicar created the world’s best loved steam engine – Thomas the Tank Engine.
Aled Jones catches up with Grammy Award winning American jazz singer Gregory Porter.
- Come, People Of The Risen King was performed by the Congregation of Keswick Convention.
- Now Thank We All Our God was performed by the Congregation at Warwick Road URC, Coventry.
- When Love Was King was performed by Gregory Porter at St. Sepulchre Without Newgate Church, London.
- Alleluya! Sing To Jesus was performed by the Congregation of St Peter’s Episcopal Church, Edinburgh.
- One More Step Along The World I Go was performed by the Congregation and massed choirs from schools around the area at The Church of Christ the Cornerstone, Milton Keynes.
- Dear Lord And Father Of Mankind was performed by the Congregation of St Michael’s Church, Lissan.
- What A Friend We Have In Jesus / Praise Him was performed by the Congregation of Ruach City Church, Brixton.
|Series Producer||Matthew Napier|
|Executive Producer||Dave Stanford|