Toxic diet pills
A global distributor of "highly toxic" diet pills that killed a Shropshire student has agreed to stop selling them after being confronted by her mother.
Eloise Aimee Parry, 21, from Shrewsbury, died in hospital on 12 April after taking tablets believed to contain dinitrophenol, known as DNP.
Two websites that sold DNP were closed following her death but a BBC investigation found one had reopened under a different name. The site has now withdrawn the pills.
Lost TV rediscovered
They are programmes many will remember growing up with.
From Crossroads and Muffin the Mule, to Tiswas to Steptoe and Son, many people can recall the characters, the catchphrases and the jokes.
So it might shock viewers to learn that, instead of being archived on tape to be preserved for posterity, many recordings of these well-loved shows were wiped to save money.
However, 25 years ago, a group of television enthusiasts from Dudley in the West Midlands decided to track down some of these "lost" shows.
|Series Editor||Rachel Bowering|