Nicky Campbell presents the moral, ethical and religious discussion series comes live from Hutchesons' Grammar School, Glasgow.
Questions include 'Are the rich paying their fair share?', 'Should the NHS fund homeopathy?' and 'Are women taking over religion?'.
The Big Questions in this episode
Are the rich paying their fair share?
Should the NHS fund homeopathy?
And, are women taking over religion?
Take part in the debates
- Via Twitter @bbcbigquestions, please use the hashtag #bbctbq
- and via The Big Questions on Facebook
- You can apply to be in our audience at future shows by emailing email@example.com
We will be in:
- February 8th - Southampton
- February 15th - Newcastle
- February 22nd - Walsall
- March 1st - Cardiff