Fred MacAulay hears about Dr Michael Mosley's diet research, plus Scottish photographer David Eustace talks about exhibiting in the UK for the first time since 1998!
- Dr Michael Mosley tells us about his latest diet research.
- We find out how relevant mentoring is in the modern workplace.
- Comedian Mark Thomas will recant us with tales of spies and betrayal.
- Photographer David Eustace talks about exhibiting in the UK for the first time since 1998.
- Jak O'Donnell's "Great Thing" this week is cauliflower and her method is guaranteed to ruffle a few feathers!
- Have you ever thought about trademarking something? We tell you what you can and can't do.
Jak's Great Things
Chef Jak shares this weeks great thing.
Is there a place for a mentor in everyday life, we find out more.
Comedian and actavist Mark Thomas joins Fred for a chat.
Photographer David Eustace talks to Fred about his latest exhibition.
Fred and the gang get some ski slope safety tips.
Stick a Trademark On It
Taylor Swift is trying to trademark her lyrics, can Fred do the same with his jokes?
1 large head of cauliflower
1 tsp chilli flakes ( or a finely chopped red chilli)
1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
2-3 Tbsp rapeseed or olive oil
sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
a large handful of fresh parsley, finely chopped
Rinse the cauliflower, drain. Shred finely, using the coarse side of your grater. Or pulse in the blender for 3-4 secs
Heat the oil on a large frying pan over moderate heat.
Add the grated cauliflower, garlic and chilli flakes and fry the cauliflower for about 3-4 minutes, stirring regularly. Season generously, scatter the parsley on top and serve.
- Tue 3 Feb 2015 10:30