How we eat and drink changes to reflect the way we live. Half of British families struggle to share a meal more than three times a week and yet we crave the sense of togetherness sharing food gives us.
Richard Corrigan joins Michel in the kitchen to cook up the ultimate sharing food, a hearty chicken and crayfish pie. Kate comes up with some fantastic ale matches and there is lively debate about the future of family dining.
Kate's drink choices
- Wild Swan Pale Ale, (Waitrose, £2.08 for 500ml)
- Red Willow Headless Pale Ale, (£27 for 12 x 500ml bottles, www.redwillowbrewery.com)
- Magic Rock Hire Wire West Coast Pale Ale, (£2.60 for 500ml, www.magicrockbrewing.com)
And what could be more appropriate for Michel's British tapas than a British cider? Why not try:
- Orchard Pig Truffler Dry Sparkling Cider, (Waitrose, £2.15 for 500ml)
* Please note that these retailers and prices were last updated on 3rd February 2014.** These ales and ciders may also be available at different retailers.
|Presenter||Michel Roux Jr|
|Executive Producer||Robi Dutta|
|Series Producer||Hannah Corneck|