Michel Roux Jr and Kate Goodman are joined by Mary Berry and Glynn Purnell to create the perfect Christmas feast. Featuring hints and tips for a stress-free day.
Culinary legend Michel Roux Jr and award winning drinks expert Kate Goodman are joined by Mary Berry, the doyenne of British baking, and Michelin-starred chef Glynn Purnell, to create the perfect Yuletide feast.
Dishes include the ultimate roast goose with festive stuffing, easy speedy canapes, a spectacular sausage roll and a sensational quick chocolate torte - all accompanied by a foolproof guide to the best Christmas drinks. With hints and tips for a stress-free day from the country's favourite foodies, as well as visit to London's Ritz Hotel to see how the fanciest Christmas lunch is prepared, this is the Food & Drink guide to the perfect Christmas.
Timings (where shown) are from the start of the programme in hours and minutes
Kate's drink choices
- Allini Conegliano Valdobbiadene Prosecco (£7.29, Lidl)
- Jansz Tasmania Premium Non Vintage Cuvee (£15.25, Oddbins)
- Billecart-Salmon Brut Reserve Champagne (£39.95, Berry Bros. & Rudd)
- Donnhoff Riesling Kabinett 2011 (£14.99, Majestic)
- La Vielle Ferme, Cotes de ventoux (£7.99, Majestic)
- Chateau Grange Cochard, Morgon (£13.99, The Sampler)
- Cave de Tain Crozes Hermitage (£9.50, Sainsburys)
* Please note that these retailers and prices were last updated on 16th December 2013.
** These wines may also be available at different retailers.
|Executive Producer||Robi Dutta|
|Series Producer||Hannah Corneck|
|Presenter||Michel Roux Jr|