Michel Roux Jr and drinks expert Kate Goodman are joined by the doyenne of British baking, Mary Berry, as together they create the perfect afternoon tea.
Culinary legend Michel Roux Jr and drinks expert Kate Goodman are joined by the doyenne of British baking, Mary Berry, as together they create the perfect afternoon tea.
Food writer William Sitwell takes on artisan evangelicals to defend white sliced bread, and author Rachel Khoo heads to Paris to celebrate patisserie perfection.
Food & Drink: where people talk about food.
Timings (where shown) are from the start of the programme in hours and minutes
Kate Goodman's drink choices
- La Marca Prosecco di Conegliano Valdobbiadene Extra Dry NV Italy,
- Villa Sandi Prosecco Frizzante DOC NV
- La Jara Prosecco Frizzante Organic.
Mary chose Kate’s suggestion of an English sparkling wine:
- Chapel Down Vintage Reserve Brut.
Other options for homegrown bubbly are:
- Gusbourne Estate, Brut Reserve
- Ridgeview Cuvée Merret Bloomsbury
To go with Michel’s apple tart, Kate selected a Madeira, these would all work perfectly complement this classic French patisserie:
- Blandys 5 year old Alvada
- Vinhos Barbeitos, Malvasia Reserva
- Henriques & Henriques 10 Year old Malmsey
|Presenter||Michel Roux Jr|
|Executive Producer||Pete Lawrence|
|Series Producer||Hannah Corneck|