***THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED***
Welcome to BBC Radio 5 Live’s search to discover the Young Commentator of the Year!
Do you love sport? Are you aged between 11 and 15? If so, you could be our next commentary star.
If you’re outside of this age range, you can still have a go at commentating just for fun!
Entries open at 8AM on Friday 5th October 2018 and close on Monday 29th October at MIDNIGHT.
Win a once in a lifetime experience!
The entries will be judged by a panel of experts, with the winner scooping a money-can’t buy prize where they'll spend the day with the BBC Radio 5 Live team at either:
You will spend the day with the BBC Radio 5 Live team at either:
- The FA Cup Final
- A Cricket International Test Match
- Or a Six Nations match
***This competition is now closed***
Hear 2018's winning entry
Hear 2017's winning entry
How does the competition work?
- Pick one of our clips to commentate on
- Watch the clip as many times as you like
- When you are ready, record your commentary using a phone or tablet
- Click here to upload your recording