Enter PopMaster On The Radio
PopMaster is the Radio 2 quiz to test pop music knowledge and it is broadcast daily on the Ken Bruce show.
If you want to take part in PopMaster with Ken Bruce, call 08000 288291 between 09:00 and 09:50, Monday to Friday.
Calls are free from most landlines. Some networks and mobile operators will charge for these calls.
You'll be asked three questions to test your pop music knowledge, and to discover whether you'll make a lively and interesting contestant.
We will only accept one entry per person, per day.
PopMaster is conducted in line with the BBC's code of conduct for competitions.
Before entering, please read the PopMaster Terms and Conditions Below.
PopMaster Terms and Conditions
1. PopMaster is a quiz open to all residents (over 16 years of age) of the UK, including the Channel Islands, except BBC employees, their close relatives and anyone connected with the competition.
2. PopMaster will be run daily during the Ken Bruce programme on BBC Radio 2. Entry to the quiz is by phone, Monday to Friday between 0900 and 0950. Calls are free from most landlines. Some networks and Mobile operators will charge for these calls.
3. All entrants must supply their name, postal address, and a daytime contact telephone number.
4. We will only accept one entry per person, per day.
5. Each caller will be asked 3 questions to test their pop music knowledge and may be asked about their interests and hobbies. Contestants will be selected on how many questions they answer correctly and how lively and interesting they will sound on air. Only one correct answer will mean a contestant is ineligible to take part in the on air competition. Two contestants will be chosen to take part in each day's edition of PopMaster.
6. The prize for winning PopMaster is a portable bluetooth speaker. Winners, who successfully complete the "3 in 10" section of the competition, will receive a digital radio. The runner-up will receive a “One Year Out” T-Shirt. In all cases, there is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable.
7. The BBC's decision as to contestants taking part is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
8. Each winner will be notified on air at the end of each day's PopMaster. Their name will be broadcast.
9. Entrants can decline to take part in any post-competition publicity.
10. The BBC reserves the right to cancel or vary PopMaster at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise beyond its control.
11. Contestants chosen to play on-air will not be allowed to enter PopMaster for the following 24 months.
12. The BBC will only ever use personal details for the purposes of administering this competition, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without permission.
13. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
14. The competition is run by the BBC. The applicable law is that of England and Wales.
15. On-air contestants must not receive any help in answering the questions and the BBC reserves the right to disqualify any contestant it suspects of cheating.