By Day and By Night: Terms and Conditions
Tickets are issued on behalf of the event organisers (“Organisers”) and the ticket holder is subject to the terms and conditions indicated here and displayed on the premises, which may be changed at the Organisers’ discretion. The use of the ticket signifies agreement to the following conditions:
- The Organisers and/or the venue(s) reserve the right to refuse admission or eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the management.
- The Organisers will use their right to search all persons and personal property via bag searches. They will refuse admission to, or eject from the venue(s), any person who refuses to be searched by a steward or other person acting on their behalf.
- Please note that whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs this ticket is for a festival event and not a specific artiste or band. Please note there are set capacities for each individual stage or attraction at this event and once they reach the maximum capacities there will be admissions management controls put in place.
- No food, alcohol or soft drinks may be taken into the venue(s).
- Alcohol will be on sale in the venues, however if you look under 25 please do not be offended if you are asked for proof of age - the only forms of ID acceptable will be a photo driving licence or a passport. Security patrols will also operate around the venue to prevent anybody under the age of 18 attempting to consume alcohol.
- PLEASE NOTE: The minimum age for this event is 16 and over. Anybody aged 16 or 17 MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18 or over. Proof of age may be requested upon entry. Tickets should be retained at all times during the event.
- The following articles are not permitted at the event–knives, fireworks, smoke or gas canisters (including aerosols and nitrous oxide), megaphones, air-horns, sound systems, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, glass vessels, poles, selfie sticks, unauthorised items for trading, including any goods using unauthorised event logos or unofficial tabards, and any article that might be used as a weapon and / or compromise public safety.
- Do not bring drugs, including legal highs, to the event. Ticket holders may be rejected/ejected from the event and handed over to the police if found in possession. Sniffer dogs may be in operation.
- Tickets are security printed and individually barcoded.
- The Organisers reserve the right to refuse anyone entry to the venue at their discretion and any person who fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting on behalf of the Organisers may be ejected. In addition anyone found to be causing damage to the venue, the venue infrastructure, causing harm to any other person at the venue, behaving in an illegal, anti-social or aggressive manner, appearing to be under the influence of drugs or in breach of these conditions will be ejected and may be reported to the police.
- Unauthorised professional photography or use of professional recording equipment is prohibited and zoom lenses, audio visual or cinematographic devices will not be permitted in any venue or site related to the event.
- BBC 6 Music Festival events will be filmed for live and recorded transmission on any BBC network, including internet streaming. Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world. Ticket holders also agree to being filmed by police or security staff for the purposes of helping ensure the security of customers and preventing crime.
- The Organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense, except in the case of death or personal injury if due to any negligent act or omission on their part.
- Persons attending the event are responsible for their own valuables. None of the Organiser, the venue(s) or the BBC will be liable for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the venue(s).
- The Organisers reserve the right to cancel this event at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, or if circumstances arise outside their control. They also reserve the right to alter or change the programme and line-up without prior notification.
- Should the event be cancelled or the line-up changed, the Organisers will not be liable for the payment of any compensation or for any loss of money and/or expenses incurred. In the event of cancellation of the entire event only the face value of the ticket will be refunded via the ticket agent through whom the tickets were purchased.
- Tickets will not be exchanged nor money refunded unless an event is cancelled or postponed. Should this ticket be re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the nominated ticket agents, it will become void and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from, the venue(s). Certain venues have additional terms & conditions and these also apply.
- WARNINGS – Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing. Smoke effects, strobe lighting, lasers and loud noises may be used at this event.
Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected by these terms and conditions.