Compton Verney on Tuesday 2nd July
Join Fiona Bruce and the Antiques Roadshow team when they film at Compton Verney, Warwickshire on Tuesday 2 July.
The Roadshow brings together a team of the country’s leading authorities on arts and antiques to offer free valuations for your family heirlooms or car boot bargains.
Entry to the show is free, everyone is welcome, and no tickets or pre-registration is required.
The Roadshow opens at 9.30am and last entry is 5pm.
* We reserve the right to close the event earlier on exceptionally busy days.
Directions and parking
For full directions and public transport options please visit the Compton Verney website.
Please note that during the Antiques Roadshow event on Tuesday 2 July AA signage will direct you to free visitor parking - the entrance is off the B4086.
Free shuttle buses will operate from the parking field for those visitors who do not wish or are unable to walk to the event. It’s approx. a 10-minute walk from the car park to the event – please be aware this is on a slope and the ground is uneven.
As you exit the event you will be directed onto the B4455.
AA signage will direct you to Compton Verney’s main car park. From here there will be further assistance for those that need it to shuttle them from the car park to main event.
The art gallery will not be open during Antiques Roadshow on Tuesday 2 July. The café in the main house will be open and there will be refreshments served in the tea tent outside.
Well-behaved dogs on leads are allowed.
Our security team will be operating random searches at all entrance points throughout the day. Please do not leave any bags or items unattended during the event.
Inevitably there will be long periods of queuing – sometimes several hours, so please come prepared. If you are unable to stand for long periods or require assistance please let one of our stewards or production team members know and they will be able to assist.
Is there disabled access?
- We aim to make Antiques Roadshow welcoming, open and accessible to all our visitors.
- Please visit Compton Verney website for more information about accessibility during your visit.
- If you’d like to come to one of the Roadshow venues and require a sign language interpreter please give us 14 days notice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org making it clear in the subject line: Sign Language Interpreter – Compton Verney.
- If you’d like to bring an item along for a valuation please tell us about the item and include a photo so we can arrange for the most suitable interpreter.
- If you require any other help or assistance on the day please let us know.
Share Your Story
You are welcome to just turn up on the day but you can also tell us in advance about your special items by emailing email@example.com.
To be considered your email will need the following information:
- Your name
- Your address
- A contact telephone number
- Email title: Antiques Roadshow - Compton Verney
- A brief description of the item including how you came to own it.
- Two photographs of the item.
Please note that we are unable to get back to everyone who contacts us but you are still welcome to bring your item to the Roadshow if you are not contacted.
Alternatively write to Antiques Roadshow, BBC, Whiteladies Road, Bristol BS8 2LR.
Antiques Roadshow is working hard to reduce waste and recycle as much as we can
If you are visiting one of our Roadshow’s these are some things YOU can do to help:
- Please car share whenever possible. Also, with any of our easily accessible locations do consider using public transport rather than your own cars
- Please use our recycling bins and make sure the right waste goes in the right bin
- Re-fill your reusable water bottle from the free tap or water dispenser, which we aim to provided at each location. Remember to bring your own travel mug to cut down on waste.