For advice around the issues mental health and wellbeing, the links below will take you to a number of organisations who offer ways of finding you the right support.
- ChildLine is a free, 24-hour confidential helpline for children and young people who need to talk. Phone: 0800 1111
- YoungMinds offers information, support and advice for children and young people on mental health, wellbeing and self-harm.
Help for concerned parents of those under 25 is offered by phone on 0808 802 5544 (Mon–Fri 9.30am-4pm)
- Young Scot provides young people in Scotland, aged 11-26, with a mixture of information, ideas and incentives to help them become confident, informed and active citizens. Phone: 0808 801 0338
- The Mix provide non-judgmental support and information for young people under 25 on everything from sex and exam stress to debt and drugs and self harm. Phone: 0808 808 4994
- Mental Health Foundation provides a guide to Mental Health problems, topical issues and treatment options via their website.