Thursday, 8th June, 2017
- The Antiques Roadshow will be running a FREE Park and Ride service from:
Crawley Town Football Club,
This Service will be running from 8:30-6:30
- There will be AA signage for parking at Nymans and also re-directing the public to the FREE Park and Ride.
- We would encourage visitors to car share wherever possible.
- This will be an outdoor event and it will take place principally on the main lawn in front of the House. • Please keep an eye on the weather forecast and wear suitable clothing and footwear for the day.
- In the event of wet weather, some of the Roadshow specialists and their respective queues may be moved under the cover of a marquee, but space will be limited and it may still be necessary to queue in the rain if it’s a wet day.
- Light refreshments including tea, cakes, sandwiches etc. can be purchased from the Antiques Roadshow Tea Tent on the main lawn.
- Dogs are not allowed in the grounds.
- Smoking is not permitted in the grounds of Nymans.
- Any firearms brought to the Roadshow must have a Firearms Certificate.
- If you have an item with a particularly unusual story, or perhaps an interesting collection, why not let us know in advance. Please contact us via our online application form on the Antiques Roadshow website and share your story.
- There is Limited space in the Main Car Park at Nymans, so please be aware that you maybe re-directed to the overflow parking areas and the FREE Park and Ride Service from Crawley Town Football Club.
- If you require a sign language interpreter, please contact us with 14 days notice. You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 01179 742 395
Blue Badge Holders
- Parking for Blue Badge Holders will be available in the Main Car Park at Nymans (RH17 6EB)
- The nearest railway station is Three Bridges Train Station, RH10 1LY (approximately 15 taxi journey to Nymans)
MetroBus runs a service to Nymans, please see details below
- Route 271 - Daily: every 2 hours
- Route 273 - Mon-Sat: every 2 hours
- Route 271 and 273 combine to form an hourly service Monday to Saturday
At Handcross, Routes 271 and 273 stop near the entrance to National Trust-owned Nymans Garden