Radio 2 Charity Gala Lunch hosted by Michael Ball
On Sunday 17 November, Michael Ball will be hosting his BBC Radio 2 programme live from the London’s West End in aid of BBC Children in Need. Michael will be joined onstage by some very special guests including Rick Astley and the cast of his current west end show, Les Miserables, James Blunt, Alfie Boe (and more to be announced very soon!) and this is your chance to join them at this exciting event.
After the live radio show, Michael will be hosting an intimate lunch at the prestigious Savoy Hotel. Joining Michael at the lunch, and hosting their own tables, will be a selection of Radio 2’s finest presenters, BBC talent and some of the guests from Michael’s show. It will undoubtedly be an entertaining afternoon raising money for BBC Children In Need.
Please note tickets for this event has sold out.
Michael Ball Live from the Savoy Theatre
10.30 - Arrive at the Savoy Theatre
11.00 - 13.00 - Michael Ball Live from the Savoy Theatre
Please note that there is no interval during the show. Running time: 2 hours (show only)
Tickets available from £30.00 (+£3.65 transaction fee)
Michael Ball's Children In Need Lunch (limited tickets)
13.15 - Champagne Reception (lunch ticket holders only)
14.00 - Children In Need Lunch (lunch ticket holders only)
Includes an intimate live performance by Michael as well as an opportunity to bid for some very exclusive prizes in the BBC Children in Need fundraising auctions.
17.00 – Event ends
Dress code for drinks and lunch: Smart Casual
All guests will be contacted prior to the event to confirm all dietary requirements, special requests and table arrangements.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Tickets are issued on behalf of the organisers responsible for the event meaning BBC Children in Need, working in partnership with BBC Radio 2. They are subject to the terms and conditions indicated here or displayed on the premises. The use of the ticket signifies agreement to the following conditions:
2. The ticket is subject to the rules and regulations of the Organisers which may be changed at their sole discretion.
3. Tickets are security printed and individually bar coded. If a ticket is resold for commercial profit or gain the ticket will be void.
4. No alcohol is permitted to be brought into the event – bag searches will be in operation at the entrance and any alcohol found will be confiscated.
5. Do not bring drugs including former legal highs to the event (this includes nitrous oxide). You may be rejected/ejected from the event and handed over to the police if found in possession.
6. Unauthorised professional photography or use of professional recording equipment is prohibited and zoom lenses, audio visual or cinematographic devices will not be permitted on site.
7. No animals will be permitted, other than guide dogs for blind and/or deaf attendees.
8. The Organisers reserve the right to cancel this event at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, or if circumstances arise outside their control. They also reserve the right to alter or change the programme and line-up without prior notification
9. Should the event be cancelled or the line-up changed, the Organisers will not be liable for the payment of any compensation or for any loss of money and/or expenses incurred. In the event of cancellation of the entire event only the face value of the ticket will be refunded. Applications for refunds should be obtained via the point of purchase, and requested no later than 3 months after the event.
10. With the exception of children aged 2 years and under all those attending the event will need a valid ticket. PLEASE NOTE: anybody under 18 MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult. Proof of age may be requested upon entry. Tickets should be retained at all times during the event.
11. There is no re-admission once you have left the theatre.
12. The Organisers reserve the right to refuse anyone entry to the theatre or lunch at their discretion and any person who fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting on behalf of the Organisers may be ejected without a refund. In addition anyone found to be causing damage to the event locations or causing harm to any other person at the events, behaving in an illegal, anti-social or aggressive manner, appearing to be under the influence of drugs or in breach of these conditions will be ejected without a refund and may be reported to the police.
13. The Organisers will use their right to search all persons and personal property via bag searches. They will refuse admission to, or eject from site, any person who refuses to be searched by a steward or other person acting on their behalf.
14. The Organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense, except in the case of death or personal injury if due to any negligent act or omission on their part.
15. Michael Ball Live from The Savoy will be broadcast live on BBC Radio 2 and recorded for BBC Sounds. Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world. They also agree to being filmed by police or security staff for the purposes of helping ensure the security of customers and preventing crime.
16. If before or during the event you have a complaint in relation to the event (including without limitation in relation to your ability to view the event) please contact a steward since complaints are very difficult to deal with after the event. Your rights as a consumer are not affected by these terms and conditions.