Kermode and Mayo’s Christmas Movie Battle Royale
Kermode and Mayo’s Film Review is running a ‘Battle Royale’ to determine your favourite Christmas movie of all time. The Twitter-based knockout poll takes place from 14th December 2018, with the favourite film, as voted by you, named on the show on December 21st 2018.
Take part on Twitter: @wittertainment
Terms & Conditions
See below for the Terms and Conditions.
1. From 14th December to 21st December 2018, the Kermode and Mayo Film Review is asking you to give your opinions on the best Christmas Film by way of an online vote hosted by Twitter. Participants can take part only by accessing Twitter at https://twitter.com.
Participants will find a question and a list of several alternative answers hosted by the @wittertainment twitter account, with the vote set up by Somethin’ Else - producers of the Kermode and Mayo Film Review – on behalf of the BBC. Participants can register their vote by electronically selecting the answer they wish to vote for.
3. Participants cannot vote by any other method. You may only vote once per poll. The final result will be shown when the vote has closed. Live results will be displayed during the vote window. These should not be taken as an indicator of the final published results, but merely as a snapshot for interest.
4. Once the vote is open, the time remaining in the vote window until close will be displayed. Any votes registered outside the announced voting window will not count.
5. This is not a competition and there will be no prize.
6. The BBC and/or Somethin’ Else reserve the right to suspend voting if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting. The BBC and/or Somethin’ Else have the right to substitute an alternative selection method at its absolute discretion.
7. If, for any reason, the online voting system fails, the vote may be suspended or a contingency plan may be actioned.
8. The BBC and/or Somethin’ Else reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend the vote at any time.
9. The BBC and/or Somethin’ Else cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction, or any other problem with any online system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered and recorded.
10. Please note that any BBC or Somethin’ Else staff member or anyone who is directly connected in any way with the production of the programme is not eligible to vote.
11. The voting is this programme accords with the BBC’s Code of Conduct for Voting: BBC Code of Conduct for Voting.
13. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.