How to watch and listen to Glastonbury 2019
Watch on iPlayer
We'll be streaming all the action live from Glastonbury on iPlayer and you'll be able to catch up with full sets and tracks from all your favourite artists, not to mention new discoveries.
Not sure where to start? Head to our Must-Watch Glastonbury live stream for a stellar selection of performances.
We'll bring you the Pyramid, Other, West Holts, John Peel and Park stages live across five streams at the following times:
Friday 28th June - 13.30 - 00.15
Saturday 29th June - 13.00 - 00.15
Sunday 30th June - 12.15 - 23.15
The BBC Music Introducing Stage will not be live streamed, however on demand videos will be made available shortly after the event.
Listen on BBC Sounds
Keep up with all the sounds from Glastonbury at your leisure, wherever you are with our BBC Sounds app. We'll have all the action from our live broadcasts, full sets from a stellar line up of artists, plus all the fun and flair of the festival.
Plus for the first time, we bring you Radio Glastonbury. Be transported smack bang in the middle of Worthy Farm, minus the mud and sunburn. Once you've downloaded the Sounds app, click on Radio Glastonbury where you will be able to hear programmes from Radio 1, 1Xtra, Radio 2 and 6 Music on site, as well as exclusive live performances, iconic archive content and very special Glastonbury music mixes.
Tune in on TV
BBC Two and BBC Four will bring you over 30 hours of coverage from Glastonbury. Feast on a big slice of the Glasto pie from the comfort of your couch. Here are some must-see highlights:
Friday 28th June
- On BBC One, there will be a special edition of The One Show from the site.
- BBC Two will kick off the evening with sets from Jorja Smith, ROSALÍA and Sam Fender.
- BBC Two will showcase all the action including Stormzy's headline set on Friday evening.
- BBC Four will cover the biggest moments from across The Pyramid, The Park, John Peel, Other and West Holts stages including a set from Tame Impala.
Saturday 29th June
- BBC Two will showcase all the Glasto action of the afternoon, before returning to Worthy Farm in the evening for the full headline set from The Killers, with coverage from other stages right through the night.
- BBC Four will again bring you curated highlights from The Pyramid, The Park, John Peel, Other and West Holts stages until late on Saturday.
Sunday 30th June
- BBC One will bring you Kylie Minogue’s legend's set from the Pyramid Stage.
- BBC Two will bring you The Cure's headline set later that evening.
- BBC Four will cover the biggest moments from across The Pyramid, The Park, John Peel, Other and West Holts stages until late on Sunday.
We'll keep you posted with all your viewing schedule needs.
On the Red Button
From Friday evening through to Monday morning just grab your remote, press the red button and you'll be able to access highlights from all these different stages: Pyramid, The Other, West Holts, Park, John Peel.
Watch on demand
Missed your favourite artist? You'll be able to catch up on full sets and killer tracks for 30 days after broadcast on iPlayer and here via the BBC Glastonbury website.