What to bring/What not to bring - Belfast
Stringent security measures will be in place at all of the BBC Music’s Biggest Weekend events, and this may include the use of security wands and sniffer dogs.
Large bags are not allowed to be taken into the festival. There is no cloakroom. Small bags, one per ticket holder, are allowed into the events with the dimensions W21cm x H30cm x D8cm (the size of A4 paper). We appreciate your cooperation and patience when entering the events.
Things to bring with you
- Your ticket
- Clothes for any weather eventuality - hat, sunglasses, rainwear, warm clothing etc. Remember check out the latest weather before you come to the event!
- Enough cash and / or your bank card – we have cash machines on site, all of which accept all UK debit cards. Some of the machines will also accept international credit cards. Please note, a fee of £2.50 will be charged to use the on site cash machines
- Bring ID if you are lucky enough to look under 18 in order to be admitted to the festival. ID will also be required if you want to buy alcohol and look 25 or under. Acceptable forms of ID are a valid passport; valid EU photocard driving licence; a photographic ID card with the National Proof of Age Standards Scheme – PASS - hologram
- Medication – if you need to bring medication, we recommend bringing a doctor’s note or a prescription for it. Please be understanding if we question what you're bringing in as it is important to prevent drugs being brought into the event
- If you have any allergies, remember to tell your friends what these are.
The following articles are not permitted within at this event:
- Aerosols over 250ml
- Air horns
- Animals (except assistance dogs)
- Audio visual recording equipment (Professional)
- Bicycles, scooters, roller skates
- Blow torches
- Chairs, stools, floor seating, shooting sticks
- Chinese lanterns
- Cooking apparatus
- Cool bags / boxes (large)
- Cigarettes (more than for personal use)
- Drinks (unopened plastic / paper bottles 500ml or less and 1 per person are permitted)
- Fireworks / pyrotechnics
- Flag with poles
- Flares / distress flares / smoke flares
- Food (small amounts for personal consumption permitted)
- Gas cylinders
- Illegal substances (drugs)
- Laser pens
- Legal highs
- Nitrous oxide / herbal highs
- Smoke bombs / canisters
- Sound systems
- Spray cans
- Umbrellas – large (small/folding umbrellas permitted less than 1m are permitted)
Please note, cigarettes & tobacco will not be available to purchase within the event site.
Drug Use & Legal Highs
Do not bring illegal drugs or 'legal'/psychoactive substances to this event. The contents of legal highs are toxic, even plant-based ones. They are untested on humans and they do kill. If found in possession of these substances, you may be ejected from the event and be handed over to the police. The use of any gas canisters or nitrous oxide (NOs) is banned across our entire festival site. If found with them, or using them, you will be ejected from the site immediately.