Lytham Hall on Tuesday 11th June
Join Fiona Bruce and the Antiques Roadshow team when they film at Lytham Hall, Lancashire on Tuesday 11 June.
The Roadshow brings together a team of the country’s leading authorities on arts and antiques to offer free valuations for your family heirlooms or car boot bargains.
Entry to the show is free, everyone is welcome, and no tickets or pre-registration is required.
The Roadshow opens at 9.30am and last entry is 5pm.
* We reserve the right to close the event earlier on exceptionally busy days.
Well-behaved dogs on leads are welcome at the event.
Lytham Hall house will be closed on Tuesday 11 June.
Directions and Parking
With the exception of Blue Badge holders there will be NO public parking at Lytham Hall on Tuesday 11 June.
AA signs will direct visitors to Lytham Green. The parking area for the Antiques Roadshow will be in the centre of Lytham Green (postcode FY8 5QJ), opposite the Clifton Arms Hotel. Please do not park on the green outside of the marked area.
From Lytham Green free shuttle buses will take visitors directly to the event.
Is there disabled access?
We aim to make Antiques Roadshow welcoming, open and accessible to all our visitors. For more access information please visit Lytham Hall website.
Blue Badge Parking
Blue Badge holders should come directly to Lytham Hall using postcode FY8 4TQ - parking attendants will direct visitors to the appropriate parking.
Sign Language Interpreters
If you’d like to come to one of the Roadshow venues and require a sign language interpreter please give us 14 days notice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject line Sign Language Interpreter Lytham Hall.
If you’d like to bring an item along for a valuation please tell us about the item and include a photo so we can arrange for the most suitable interpreter.
If you require any other help or assistance on the day please let us know.
Share Your Story
You are welcome to just turn up on the day but you can also tell us in advance about your special items by emailing email@example.com
To be considered your email will need the following information:
▪ Your name
▪ Your address
▪ A contact telephone number
▪ Email title: Antiques Roadshow - Lytham Hall
▪ A brief description of the item including how you came to own it.
▪ Two photographs of the item.
Please note that we are unable to get back to everyone who contacts us but you are still welcome to bring your item to the Roadshow if you are not contacted.
Alternatively write to Antiques Roadshow, BBC, Whiteladies Road, Bristol BS8 2LR.
Antiques Roadshow is working hard to reduce waste and recycle as much as we can
If you are visiting one of our Roadshow’s these are some things YOU can do to help:
- Please car share whenever possible. Also, with any of our easily accessible locations do consider using public transport rather than your own cars
- Please use our recycling bins and make sure the right waste goes in the right bin
- Re-fill your reusable water bottle from the free tap or water dispenser, which we aim to provided at each location. Remember to bring your own travel mug to cut down on waste.