Terms & Conditions - 6 Music Festival
Ticket and Event Information
All tickets are issued on behalf of the event organisers (“Organisers”) and all ticket holders are subject to the terms and conditions indicated here and displayed on the premises, any of which may be changed at the Organisers’ discretion. The use of a ticket signifies agreement to the following conditions:
- You must be 18 years old or over to attend any of the BBC 6 Music Festival events. Proof of age may be requested upon entry - only photo driving licence or a passport will be accepted as valid forms of identification. Tickets should be retained at all times during the event.
- The Organisers and/or the venue(s) reserve the right to refuse admission or eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the management.
- The Organisers reserve the right to search all persons and personal property via bag searches upon entry. They will refuse admission to, or eject from the venue, any person who refuses to be searched by a steward, member of security or venue representative.
- Please note that whilst every effort is made to ensure that the full advertised bill performs, this ticket is for a festival event and not a specific artist or band.
- Our daytime space Camp and Furnace is a multi-room venue and there are set capacities for each individual stage or attraction. Once these areas reach the maximum capacities there will be admission management controls put in place to control audience flow.
- No food, alcohol or soft drinks may be taken into the venue(s).
- Alcohol will be on sale in the venue(s), however if you look under 25 please do not be offended if you are asked for proof of age - the only forms of ID acceptable will be a photo driving licence or a passport. Security patrols will also operate around the venue(s) to prevent anybody under the age of 18 attempting to consume alcohol.
- The following articles are not permitted at any of the 6 Music Festival events - knives, fireworks, smoke or gas canisters (including aerosols and nitrous oxide), megaphones, air-horns, sound systems, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, glass vessels, poles, selfie-sticks, unauthorised items for trading, including any goods using unauthorised event logos or unofficial tabards, and any article that might be used as a weapon and / or compromise public safety.
- All drugs, including legal highs, are prohibited at 6 Music Festival events. Ticket holders may be rejected/ejected from the event and handed over to the police if found in possession. Sniffer dogs may be in operation.
- Tickets for 6 Music Festival are issued to the lead booker via email as e-tickets. They must be printed at home or displayed on a mobile device to gain entry.
- The Organisers reserve the right to refuse anyone entry to the venue(s) at their discretion and any person who fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting on behalf of the Organisers may be ejected. In addition anyone found to be causing damage to the venue(s), the venue infrastructure, causing harm to any other person at the venue, behaving in an illegal, anti-social or aggressive manner, appearing to be under the influence of drugs or in breach of these conditions will be ejected and may be reported to the police.
- Unauthorised professional photography or use of professional recording equipment is prohibited and zoom lenses, audio visual or cinematographic devices will not be permitted in any venue or site related to the event.
- BBC 6 Music Festival events will be filmed for live and recorded transmission on any BBC network, including internet streaming. Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world. Ticket holders also agree to being filmed by police or security staff for the purposes of helping ensure the security of customers and preventing crime.
- The Organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense, except in the case of death or personal injury if due to any negligent act or omission on their part.
- Persons attending the event are responsible for their own valuables. None of the Organiser, the venue(s) or the BBC will be liable for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the venue(s).
- The Organisers reserve the right to cancel this event at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, or if circumstances arise outside their control. They also reserve the right to alter or change the programme and line-up without prior notification.
- Should the event be cancelled or the line-up changed, the Organisers will not be liable for the payment of any compensation or for any loss of money and/or expenses incurred. In the event of cancellation of the entire event only the face value of the ticket will be refunded via the ticket agent through whom the tickets were purchased.
- Tickets will not be exchanged nor money refunded unless an event is cancelled or postponed.
- Should this ticket be re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the nominated ticket agents, it will become void and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from, the venue(s). Certain venues have additional terms & conditions and these also apply.
- WARNING - Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing. Smoke effects, strobe lighting, lasers and loud noises may be used at this event.
Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected by these terms and conditions.