Last Night tickets information
The One-Concert Ballot
Customers who purchase tickets for at least one concert at the Royal Albert Hall are eligible to enter the One-Concert Ballot.
How to enter:
When booking online, tick the Ballot opt-in box – or when booking by phone, in person or by post, inform the Box Office that you wish to enter this ballot.
If you require a wheelchair space for the Last Night of the Proms, you still need to book for one other concert, but you must phone the Access Information Line on 020 7070 4410 (9.00am–9.00pm daily) and ask to be entered into the separate ballot for wheelchair spaces. This ballot cannot be entered online.
- If you are successful in the One-Concert Ballot, you can apply to buy a maximum of two tickets for the Last Night; you will not be obliged to buy Last Night tickets should your preferred seating area not be available.
- If you are unsuccessful in the Ballot, we regret that no refunds for other tickets purchased will be payable.
The Open Ballot
A proportion of tickets for the Last Night of the Proms at the Royal Albert Hall will be allocated by Open Ballot. No other ticket purchases are necessary. Only one application (for a maximum of two tickets) may be made per household.
If you would like to apply for tickets by Open Ballot, please complete the online form and press the SUBMIT button no later than 23:59 on Thursday 5 August.
Or you can enter by post. Download the Open Ballot Form and send in your completed form to arrive no later than Thursday 5 August.
The Open Ballot takes place on Friday 6 August and successful applicants will be contacted by Thursday 12 August. Please note that this year these dates are subject to change depending on any government advice at the time. Please check the Royal Albert Hall or Proms website for updates.
Please also note that if you are successful in the One-Concert Ballot, you will not be eligible for Last Night tickets via the Open Ballot.
- No other ticket purchases are necessary to enter the Open Ballot.
- Only one application (for a maximum of two tickets) may be made per household.
- The Open Ballot application envelopes should contain only the official Form.
- If you are successful in the One-Concert Ballot, you will not be eligible to enter the Open Ballot.
Any tickets remaining after the ballots will go on sale at 9.00am on Friday 13 August by phone or online only.
Please note: Only one application (for a maximum of two tickets) can be made per household.
Promming At The Last Night
We will release more information about promming at the Last Night of the Proms closer to the time when we have more information about government guidance in September. Whatever happens we plan to make promming tickets available, they will be bookable online only and the booking process and location in the Hall may be a different than usual.
A booking fee of 2% of the total value - plus £2.00 per ticket - applies to all bookings for Last Night tickets.